ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance the game at Pitt could be on the ACC Network?

knight82

All American
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2002
I have Comcast in Bloomfield and as of now it doesn't look like we're getting it

That's a good question. My assumption is that ESPN will keep it between ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU because not all of Big Ten country will get ACCN and they'd presumably not want to make those people mad.

But it's ESPN so you never know.

Wait, I did some digging. We're good.

ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU will combine to televise all 14 games of the event, matching top college basketball programs playing for the Commissioner's Cup. All games will also be available to stream via the ESPN app. News and highlights from the Challenge will be featured on ACC Network, which launches Aug. 22, 2019. For more information on ACC Network, visit www.GetACCN.com.

http://theacc.com/news/2019/6/6/men...et-for-21st-annual-big-ten-acc-challenge.aspx

Reactions: Scangg
Have Optimum and we have it--------can't see Comcast without it for too long.

Opening night last night had a 1 hour Special on the team Jay Bilas played on at Duke and the title was " The team that saved Coach K's job ".

Had the members around the dinner table with K telling stories most of which were pretty funny.

They came a long way that crew-------1st year they lost in opening Rd of ACC Tourney by 45 to Virginia. By Senior year they were in NCAA Final.

Saved K's job-----they were passing the hat to whack him after 2 years.

Bilas , Johnny Dawkins and Mark Alarie were pretty funny.

Have Optimum and we have it--------can't see Comcast without it for too long.

Opening night last night had a 1 hour Special on the team Jay Bilas played on at Duke and the title was " The team that saved Coach K's job ".

Had the members around the dinner table with K telling stories most of which were pretty funny.

They came a long way that crew-------1st year they lost in opening Rd of ACC Tourney by 45 to Virginia. By Senior year they were in NCAA Final.

Saved K's job-----they were passing the hat to whack him after 2 years.

Bilas , Johnny Dawkins and Mark Alarie were pretty funny.
What channel is acc network on optimum?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT