ADVERTISEMENT

Any high school wanna play IMG ?

Kbee3

Hall of Famer
Aug 23, 2002
I was checking on a recruit there that might have some interest in RU when I noticed how many IMG players are listed among the top 100 players in the 2025 class in Florida. There are nine of 100 from IMG. The 2026 class has eleven of the top 70 in Florida.
Everyone knows that Florida has a very large amount of high school football talent. And apparently there are twenty of them just in the senior and junior classes currently at that one school. Twenty guys that will be playing at Power Five schools in a year or two.
Who can compete with that ?

I was checking on a recruit there that might have some interest in RU when I noticed how many IMG players are listed among the top 100 players in the 2025 class in Florida. There are nine of 100 from IMG. The 2026 class has eleven of the top 70 in Florida.
Everyone knows that Florida has a very large amount of high school football talent. And apparently there are twenty of them just in the senior and junior classes currently at that one school. Twenty guys that will be playing at Power Five schools in a year or two.
IMG recruits the entire country. If you're good enough you get free tuition, room and board. They say they don't give out scholarships but they're full of sh*t. Some of these top kids parents can't afford $90k a year just for high school, so they've figured out a way around it.

IMG recruits the entire country. If you're good enough you get free tuition, room and board. They say they don't give out scholarships but they're full of sh*t. Some of these top kids parents can't afford $90k a year just for high school, so they've figured out a way around it.
Maybe college boosters and sports-related manufacturers throw in, hoping to help direct the athletic career path of some of the elite talent that attend IMG? If IMG has a hoops team, I bet Kevin Boyle’s team schedules IMG.

Reactions: koleszar
I’d like to see them play Mater Dei here in California. They have 7 in California’s top 40. That doesn’t include the best junior in the country, WR Chris Henry Jr, committed to Ohio State

IMG Academy Football

With four teams competing across various levels, IMG Academy football will identify which program is the best fit for prospective student-athletes in grades 6-12 based on their age, skill level, position, and overall goals.

IMG Academy is a full member of the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA), and the National Team competes as an independent. IMG Academy follows the practice requirements and standards issued by the FHSAA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT