ADVERTISEMENT

At Rutgers, strident students blow a chance to help Gaza

" I wondered if these students were doing more harm than good to their cause. This was not about winning and hearts and minds."

Exactly - winning arguments and support for causes isn't a priority - the movement is about sowing chaos and hostility. The people seeding the movement know they can take advantage of young people's emotional states and suggestibility. Then the chaos and conflict can spread out

Reactions: GSGS and Caliknight
Good interview with Stanford's Victor Davis Hanson.
He covers the college scene that he knows very well.
Stanford has one admin for every student.
Yale grades are 80% "A" (and they aren't all for good students)
Colleges catering to foreign students for their cash.
In 60s students were mostly American
In 60s the protests were students against the war and college admins.
Now students are targeting other students.
Left wing utopianism replaced with "kill the Jews."
Jews also targeted for "being white" when they might have more color than the hostiles
VDH asked a dozen protestors "What river and sea?" and they couldn't give an answer
The "minorities" became hostile DEI majorities.
Students who see themselves as white are using other labels for advantages and skewing stats.
The usual "class" distinctions traditionally weaponized don't apply anymore as minority hostiles previously leveraged for economic status have more advantages than white students (Asians and others).

Last edited:
Now it's now coming out that the Joey Administration is importing some of these terrorists from Palestine.

Hopefully next President Trump deports them quickly.
Sen Tuberville said admin planning to bring 700k Pals to US.
3.5 billion tucked into spending bill to bring more ME Muslims to US.
Plans to build 2 recruitment centers (one in Turkey and one in Qatar) - they are actively seeking hostiles.

Senator Says 700,000 Palestinians Coming To U.S. "We're Gonna Make Them Citizens"​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-us-were-gonna-make-them-citizens/ar-BB1jIqm4

Pretty much everywhere you look you see citizens being undermined and foreigners being favored. Most new jobs (many federal) are going to foreign born. I follow a corporate recruiter on a social and he posted the other day that Google is firing Americans and hiring from India and Mexico. US being whacked from all directions

zjrIuos.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Caliknight
Pretty obvious the writer of this article is pro-pal.

Reactions: GSGS
Sen Tuberville said admin planning to bring 700k pals to US.
3.5 billion tucked into spending bill to bring more ME Muslims to US.
Plans to build 2 recruitment centers (one in Turkey and one in Qatar) - they are actively seeking hostiles.

Senator Says 700,000 Palestinians Coming To U.S. "We're Gonna Make Them Citizens"​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-us-were-gonna-make-them-citizens/ar-BB1jIqm4

Pretty much everywhere you look you see citizens being undermined and foreigners being favored. Most new jobs (many federal) are going to foreign born. I follow a corporate recruiter on a social and he posted the other day that Google is firing Americans and hiring from India and Mexico. US being whacked from all directions

zjrIuos.jpeg
The American Democrat is a domestic enemy now. And needs to be treated as such.

Tom Moron (sic) is an anti-Semitic Libtard. Funny he didn't see anything wrong. The NJ Jewish community is about to ask Holloway to either revoke his capitulation to the Hamas protesters or resign from Rutgers.

I want to apologize,.

I had said previously the CEsspool's demand that Professor Cooper be fired gave President Holloway the biggest laugh of his life.

It'll be when he gets that letter. Though the laughs of actual Jewish alums could be louder at the social media warriors.

That thing is so gross. More Rutgers embarrassment.

The state should really start pulling funding from the school.

The American Democrat is a domestic enemy now. And needs to be treated as such.

Well ripping away the border and going around the world recruiting invaders is one of the greatest acts of national betrayal in history. The problem is too many GOP weenies don't stop these things because they donors want the invasion. I learned beginning in 2008 that all the people I thought were smart (academics, MDs, billionaires, tech lords, lawyers) are no longer very smart in any large part. They cleave to the stupidest ideas and allow destructive actions thinking they can always control the damage.

Globally we see the same problems with lunatics leaders forcing destruction on their own people. I listened to Eva Vlarr describe how Amsterdam is no 60% foreigner and very violent. The whole West is under siege and they hide behind false virtues. The real target is Judaeo-Christian culture - always hated by Marxists, egomaniacs and radicals. They have Devils ego tbh.

Reactions: Caliknight
How can RU award Valet an honorary doctorate when he has no college degree?

"It's been confirmed" lol

BotinRHouse may be a racist and hate Jews, but I will give they a little credit. They stand up for what they believe in, as misguided and horrid as it is. Congrats Bot!

• Haha
Reactions: bac2therac and GSGS
I want to apologize,.

I had said previously the CEsspool's demand that Professor Cooper be fired gave President Holloway the biggest laugh of his life.

It'll be when he gets that letter. Though the laughs of actual Jewish alums could be louder at the social media warriors.
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to see how hard Holloway was laughing when Virgina Foxx, the Chair of the House's Education and Workforce Committee, cancelled appearances from Yale and Michigan on May 23rd so he could appear before her committee to explain his "despicable displays of cowardice."

Rutgers University president Jonathan Holloway has been called to testify before a Congressional committee — along with the presidents of Northwestern University and University of California, Los Angeles — about how he handled a pro-Palestinian encampment on campus.

U.S. Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., the chair of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, announced Monday she postponed appearances by the presidents of Yale University and the University of Michigan and scheduled Holloway and Northwestern President Michael Schill to speak on May 23.

“Over the last several days, the presidents of Northwestern and Rutgers have made shocking concessions to the unlawful antisemitic encampments on their campuses,” Foxx said. “They have surrendered to antisemitic radicals in despicable displays of cowardice.”

She called the Rutgers and Northwestern presidents’ actions “gravely concerning.”

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to see how hard Holloway was laughing when Virgina Foxx, the Chair of the House's Education and Workforce Committee, cancelled appearances from Yale and Michigan on May 23rd so he could appear before her committee to explain his "despicable displays of cowardice."

Rutgers University president Jonathan Holloway has been called to testify before a Congressional committee — along with the presidents of Northwestern University and University of California, Los Angeles — about how he handled a pro-Palestinian encampment on campus.

U.S. Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., the chair of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, announced Monday she postponed appearances by the presidents of Yale University and the University of Michigan and scheduled Holloway and Northwestern President Michael Schill to speak on May 23.

“Over the last several days, the presidents of Northwestern and Rutgers have made shocking concessions to the unlawful antisemitic encampments on their campuses,” Foxx said. “They have surrendered to antisemitic radicals in despicable displays of cowardice.”

She called the Rutgers and Northwestern presidents’ actions “gravely concerning.”

Prolly more of a quiet snicker, full lol immediately upon leaving.

Reactions: NotInRHouse

I'm sure he is shaking in his boots.

Why does Foxx hate Jews so much that she agrees Charlotesville had very fine people, or that Jan 6 terrorists wearing "Camp Auschwitz" shirts are hostages?

I’m sure the former President at Penn was hysterical as well

How is the Jewish President of MIT who your party labeled anti-Semitic?

Or sorry- wait- is she, as your party's leading drag queen termed it, "Jew-ish"?

Valet wishes he was as thin as those protesters.

As does the 6.

The trust fund can cover Ozempic you'd think.

How is the Jewish President of MIT who your party labeled anti-Semitic?

Or sorry- wait- is she, as your party's leading drag queen termed it, "Jew-ish"?

And we have Congressman from your party who equates being pro Israel to pro genocide and accusing Jews of having dual loyalty

More nonsense from the board scumbag

And we have Congressman from your party who equates being pro Israel to pro genocide and accusing Jews of having dual loyalty

More nonsense from the board scumbag

Ah yes. Who can forget the Congressman that told a group of American Jews about "your prime minister."

Who is the PM of American Jews again?

Oh right. It's the leader of your party who said that, after he said there were "very fine people" who chanted, or at least stood there while, "Jew will not replace us" rang out on a college campus.

Before he praised the guy with the "Camp Auschwitz" shirt and sat down for dinner with Kanye and Nick Fuentes.

I agree, your nonsense is incredibly scummy. And sad.

But it gets dumber of course.

The governor of your state is a proudly Orthodox Jewish American. The governor of Colorado is Jewish. How many Jewish governors in your party? Oh right. 0. Let's see, Dems in the Senate are led by...Chuck Schumer. Bernie Sanders lived on a kibbutz.

How many Jewish Republicans in the Senate? Could it be zero?

Well at least Republicans must have put some Jews on SCOTUS?

Ah wait. Well, they don't have a House member who said there were Jewish space lasers?

Oh.

Maybe it's a lil safer in the CEsspool for you.

Reactions: okieKnight908
Ah yes. Who can forget the Congressman that told a group of American Jews about "your prime minister."

Who is the PM of American Jews again?

Oh right. It's the leader of your party who said that, after he said there were "very fine people" who chanted, or at least stood there while, "Jew will not replace us" rang out on a college campus.

Before he praised the guy with the "Camp Auschwitz" shirt and sat down for dinner with Kanye and Nick Fuentes.

I agree, your nonsense is incredibly scummy. And sad.

But it gets dumber of course.

The governor of your state is a proudly Orthodox Jewish American. The governor of Colorado is Jewish. How many Jewish governors in your party? Oh right. 0. Let's see, Dems in the Senate are led by...Chuck Schumer. Bernie Sanders lived on a kibbutz.

How many Jewish Republicans in the Senate? Could it be zero?

Well at least Republicans must have put some Jews on SCOTUS?

Ah wait. Well, they don't have a House member who said there were Jewish space lasers?

Oh.

Maybe it's a lil safer in the CEsspool for you.
And yet I didn’t vote for him piss boy and never will….3rd election in a row I will be voting for a write in candidate

I have no issue calling out racism on the right

Whereas you….
💯 of racism is on the right
💯 of antisemitism on the right

Step 1- always a justification
Step 2- deflection
Step 3- inject Trump

Rinse and repeat

And yes….you’re still a scumbag

Hahahah, so fvcking great!

And yet I didn’t vote for him piss boy and never will….3rd election in a row I will be voting for a write in candidate

I have no issue calling out racism on the right

Whereas you….
💯 of racism is on the right
💯 of antisemitism on the right

Step 1- always a justification
Step 2- deflection
Step 3- inject Trump

Rinse and repeat

And yes….you’re still a scumbag

And yet you do vote for his enablers and defend him and them.

You won't even admit there were not very fine people on both sides, not hostages, or that any of it is anti Semitic.

Yes I am deeply concerned when we had a "leader" who presided over MULTIPLE synagogue mass shootings where the shooters repeated his rhetoric. I wish you were too but, alas.

I agree with your self asseessment.

I condemned the vicious anti-Semitism of calling a Jewish woman antisemitic.

Your response was to deflect. You didn't condemn anti-semitism but instead accused a Dem, falsely.

At least you're consistent.

You refused to condemn the murder of a Palestinian American child AND refused to condemn antisemitic attacks from your party on a proudly Jewish woman.

At least your hate for minorities is as strong as your love of party.

And yes, you're still a bigoted scumbag that refuses to condemn antisemitic and Islamophobic attacks,

Aren't you needed on the CEsspool to defend the posters advocating "shooting" of college students?

Reactions: okieKnight908
Losing weight is something Valet knows nothing about.

Add it to the list with graduating college and knowing how to use apostrophes.

But losing...now that's a topic he knows. Well.

And yet you do vote for his enablers and defend him and them.

You won't even admit there were not very fine people on both sides, not hostages, or that any of it is anti Semitic.

Yes I am deeply concerned when we had a "leader" who presided over MULTIPLE synagogue mass shootings where the shooters repeated his rhetoric. I wish you were too but, alas.

I agree with your self asseessment.

I condemned the vicious anti-Semitism of calling a Jewish woman antisemitic.

Your response was to deflect. You didn't condemn anti-semitism but instead accused a Dem, falsely.

At least you're consistent.

You refused to condemn the murder of a Palestinian American child AND refused to condemn antisemitic attacks from your party on a proudly Jewish woman.

At least your hate for minorities is as strong as your love of party.

And yes, you're still a bigoted scumbag that refuses to condemn antisemitic and Islamophobic attacks,

Aren't you needed on the CEsspool to defend the posters advocating "shooting" of college students?

And I most certainly condemned that terrible incident against that Palestinian child and you have literally no idea who I voted for

And yet again 💯 of antisemitism is on the right and always a justification on the left

You are a flat out liar illustrating once again you’re a scumbag

And I most certainly condemned that terrible incident against that Palestinian child and you have literally no idea who I voted for

And yet again 💯 of antisemitism is on the right and always a justification on the left

You are a flat out liar illustrating once again you’re a scumbag

Great, so clear it up. Who did you vote for and who are voting for in November to register your vigorous condemnation of Charlottesville and Jan 6 and the antisemitism on display?

Wow Valet now admitting he's a liar after conceding about the 6. Are these conditions for the Greyhound fare to lower Manhattan?

Great, so clear it up. Who did you vote for and who are voting for in November to register your vigorous condemnation of Charlottesville and Jan 6 and the antisemitism on display?
2016- John Kasich
2020- Ben Sasse
2024- TBD write in

PA Governor- actually voted for Josh Shapiro as I found the R candidate….Mastriano…repulsive

Any other pearls of ignorant wisdom?

Hahaha, Fat Boi Paralegal (only hired even for that role beause of his status as queer) ruined again.

I've never seen someone lose so much.

Reactions: bac2therac
2016- John Kasich
2020- Ben Sasse
2024- TBD write in

PA Governor- actually voted for Josh Shapiro as I found the R candidate….Mastriano…repulsive

Any other pearls of ignorant wisdom?

You left out 16/18/22/24 Senate...mysteriously...wonder why

I'm glad Valet has moved onto paralegal.

Looks like the 6's trust fund parents were able to help him falsify a college degree.

Maybe he will post less than 100 times a day now. Probably not, but at least we'll get to laugh at him, as has been happening for 50+ years of unemployment, constant bannings, inability to spell and use apostrophes, and being a walking, talking ad for abortion. People like him helped abort the big red tsunami he predicted, LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT