ADVERTISEMENT

B10 Basketball Schedule Released today Thursday

So will it be UCLA or Sparty at MSG? Guess We ll possibly find out tomorrow.

Hoping it’s UCLA if indeed MSG game occurs.

I want Sparty at the RAC.

So will it be UCLA or Sparty at MSG? Guess We ll possibly find out tomorrow.

Hoping it’s UCLA if indeed MSG game occurs.

I want Sparty at the RAC.
Don’t think an MSG game will happen this year Phil and Sparty should be at the RAC around 1/25. State Penn at the RAC before the Hall game should be a great tuneup game also.

Reminder that we play Purdue, Michigan and Penn State home and away. Everyone else is just once.

Richard Kent already said 12/7 is at Ohio State. I'd like the home game vs Penn State in the early window please.

If there is a game at MSG , my first choice would be UCLA as a marquee matchup. My second choice is Iowa. We are 2-5 against the Hawkeyes at home. Sold out game at MSG with a largely Rutgers crowd could provide the right environment for the win.

Lmao. Wish it was UCLA instead but whatever.

Can we just pin a thread so that the same three people can bitch about this for the next 4 months? While the rest of us enjoy another opportunity to take over MSG?

Do you think its fair we have to give up home court advantage for a conference game to play on a neutral floor when others do not have to?

Reactions: FastMJ
Do you think its fair we have to give up home court advantage for a conference game to play on a neutral floor when others do not have to?
The Michigan game was a home game for them in 2019 (2020?). Not sure if that will happen again, but don't pretend like it's been totally one-sided against RU.

And we aren't giving up home court advantage, not really. The Garden was 90% red and rocking two years ok. I get that it's not the RAC, but it's not "neutral" either.

The Michigan game was a home game for them in 2019 (2020?). Not sure if that will happen again, but don't pretend like it's been totally one-sided against RU.

And we aren't giving up home court advantage, not really. The Garden was 90% red and rocking two years ok. I get that it's not the RAC, but it's not "neutral" either.

Yea...ok...

Lmao. Wish it was UCLA instead but whatever.

Can we just pin a thread so that the same three people can bitch about this for the next 4 months? While the rest of us enjoy another opportunity to take over MSG?
Can we just pin a thread for the same three people who stick their head in the sand, have a big kick me sign pasted to their backside, who believe Tom Izzo and the B1G truly have RU’s best interests at heart, who love giving away competitive home court advantage at the RAC and believe this is so eminently fair to RU….

Asking for a friend….

• Haha
Reactions: fatsam98

Only RU has been screwed. Where’s our game from the last MSU game at the Garden?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT