ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Schools afraid

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
Yes they are afraid of Rutgers Football.
Why else would they be looking foir ways to get rid of their HCs before they play our Scarlet Knights.
2 schools dumped their HCs, one just before playing Rutgers the other doing that with a little over a month before playing RU.
Yes they are having an excuse, for losing, ready before they even play RU.
Where once HCs felt they could pad their resume with wins against RU, they are now worried they will be fired because their AD feels they can't beat the Scarlet Knights and scapegoating them way before game even starts.
Using various reasons and using ways so thay can fire for cause and not the fear ADs have about playing RU.
One HC was suspended for the Rutgers game, but found a way to get back on the job for the RU game.
I found out why from some unreliable sources full of misinformation that he threatened to hold his breath till he turned blue and that scared the AD and got the suspension reduced so he could coach the RU game and be in line for a good job if his team played RU close.

For you who take everything to heart, consider this an TKR Onion and spoken in jest
so you don't have a conniption and wind up going off the deep end with messages claiming I'm a u-no-what and other various insults.
Truth is I am a u-no-what and deserve insults for wasting your time by posting this for you to read

Next school to succumb to fear will be the post season bowl game between Rutgers and the Buffalo Chips from Colorado.😄
Their AD will decide they're not ready for prime time abd disband their football program completely leaving an opening for UConn or Wagner ( maybe both) to join the Vitamin conference 😄

thats-all-folks.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT