ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling B1G Tournament Recap: Rutgers Wrestling gets 7 AQ’s and 1 Wildcard

Did anyone notice and/or find it interesting that Goodale was not in many of the corners during the B1G tourney? Not even for Shawver's finals match.

Did anyone notice and/or find it interesting that Goodale was not in many of the corners during the B1G tourney? Not even for Shawver's finals match.
There were a lot of Rutgers matches they were going on simultaneously or very near each other in time. Coach cannot be in the corner for every bout.

Reactions: TRU2RU
That’s not unusual. I think the weirder thing was after day 1 he was interviewed and specifically said Donnie implemented the 2 week practice plan heading into the tournament.

That’s not unusual. I think the weirder thing was after day 1 he was interviewed and specifically said Donnie implemented the 2 week practice plan heading into the tournament.
We should have Donnie run practice again for nationals… that mighta been our best b10 ever(relative to proj).

We should have Donnie run practice again for nationals… that mighta been our best b10 ever(relative to proj).
Donnie runs most of the technical stuff anyway but I haven’t heard Goodale publicly say it the way he did last week.

There were a lot of Rutgers matches they were going on simultaneously or very near each other in time. Coach cannot be in the corner for every bout.
From what I saw, he wasnt there for most of them. And interestingly enough, not for the only Rutgers finalist. Just my observation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT