Michael Rexrode
Joe Nardella
Mitch Bartolo
Colin Kirst
Connor Kirst
Christian Scarpello
Christian Mazzone
Kyle Pless

RU is starting to have a very nice stable of players in the league. This is huge for recruiting and player development.

Next steps for the program is to have these guys come back and have clinics. They have/will learn a lot playing at that level.

On active rosters, I have seen:

Adam Charalambides
Brennan Kamish
Jules Heningburg
Michael Rexrode
Joe Nardella
Mitch Bartolo
Colin Kirst
Connor Kirst
Christian Scarpello
Christian Mazzone
Kyle Pless

RU is starting to have a very nice stable of players in the league. This is huge for recruiting and player development.

Next steps for the program is to have these guys come back and have clinics. They have/will learn a lot playing at that level.
Hosting summer camps at RU would be a recruiting boon.

Hosting summer camps at RU would be a recruiting boon.

I'm envisioning something different. Current select team members, positional groups, PLL guys training with them. Lots of knowledge share. We did something like this last year on a much smaller scale. I want to go big this year.

Reactions: bigmatt718
I think Colin was a given. I had a strong feeling that Bartolo and Kamish would stick. Both have different games but both translate well to that league. Funny thing is that makes each of them one of the 200 best active lacrosse players in the world, which makes Bartolo not getting even HM honors even more of a head scratcher.

congrats to all. Nice to see us building a presence in that league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT