ADVERTISEMENT

Best Rutgers related tweet of the day!

Yeah but if I recall correctly one hurt real bad vs. Wazzu

Wah wah wah, Doesn't every drop hurt? 3 in a career, 1st catch every year was a touchdown....but yep the drop against wazzu probably cost us the national championship it was that bad....

He didn't exactly run into the wall. He was pushed from behind well after crossing the goal line. Dirty defensive play by a DB who was beaten in my opinion.
Didn't we lose him for a few games or the rest of the season because of that?

Reactions: Peteyd
Underwood>>>Britt>>>Brown>>>Sanu>>>Harrison>>>Wright>>>Coleman>>>Carroo. Rutgers may not be known as a WR school but we've been treated to some pretty exciting play the past 10 years.

Didn't he also drop his former squeeze?

too soon?

I wonder if that silly move will cost him millions. I hope not.

Underwood>>>Britt>>>Brown>>>Sanu>>>Harrison>>>Wright>>>Coleman>>>Carroo. Rutgers may not be known as a WR school but we've been treated to some pretty exciting play the past 10 years.

Are those supposed to be greater thans because if so not sure about the order....

IMO Sanu and Britt are the best based on both college and NFL results. Not sure whatever happened to Harrison from the list.

Moses>>>Tucker/Underwood>>>Britt>>>Brown>>>Sanu>>>Harrison>>>Wright>>>Coleman>>>Carroo. Rutgers may not be known as a WR school but we've been treated to some pretty exciting play the past 10 years.
I added a couple of earlier WR's.

Are those supposed to be greater thans because if so not sure about the order....

IMO Sanu and Britt are the best based on both college and NFL results. Not sure whatever happened to Harrison from the list.

Supposedly Harrison got in trouble at the combine and never caught on with a team. He may have been someone's practice squad for a while.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT