ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 10 interview

Did CVS say some of the team are beginning the season with limited practice time? What does the Summer look like for a B1G basketball player? Are they playing in competitive leagues to stay sharp?

Did CVS say some of the team are beginning the season with limited practice time? What does the Summer look like for a B1G basketball player? Are they playing in competitive leagues to stay sharp?
Players are not playing in competitive leagues - that is an NCAA no-no for the most part, we had players in the past suspended for it. I'm sure they play pick-up and have pre-planned drills and such laid out for them. Beginning at the start of the year, there is limited practices of a sort, I'm not sure what the restrictions are so far as how many players, how many coaches, how often and such, but unlike the old days, there is interaction before the start of regular practices.

Limited practice time just means they are injured, to some degree. Yesterday we were at the Arizona exhibition and 2 of our players were not dressed, but there was no explanation. I assume the same.

I just want all the Rutgers and Arizona players up and going when the season starts.

Reactions: Colerr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT