ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Bassett just teched Ashnault

rpiseman

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Bo Bassett is an absolute stud wow. Teched Ashnault at the Last Chance.

Guys like AA and Tomasello are old men. Doesn’t surprise me. Also, keep in mind Bassett is basically a double-holdback although I take nothing away from him because he’s a beast. But, it’s not like he’s some 15/16 year old sophomore.

Reactions: njsportsphan
Guys like AA and Tomasello are old men. Doesn’t surprise me. Also, keep in mind Bassett is basically a double-holdback although I take nothing away from him because he’s a beast. But, it’s not like he’s some 15/16 year old sophomore.
But old men have more experience.. like Fix.. true Basset is prolly closer to 17/18..

But old men have more experience.. like Fix.. true Basset is prolly closer to 17/18..
Jordan Burroughs, Kyle Dake, J'den Cox, Kyle Snyder, et al all say hello. Grandpas in the sport and kicking mega ass. Fix was a really good, collegiate wrestler. He just ran into the wrong fellas in the finals 4x. The experience reference at the time was for a potential match against Shawver (I believe), which never materialized. I never said it would carry him to the pinnacle of college wrestling. As for AA, he looked out of sorts, slow, indecisive, and lost a good amount of his skills. I know Basset is good, but AA didnt look much like the AA we all know.

Jordan Burroughs, Kyle Dake, J'den Cox, Kyle Snyder, et al all say hello. Grandpas in the sport and kicking mega ass. Fix was a really good, collegiate wrestler. He just ran into the wrong fellas in the finals 4x. The experience reference at the time was for a potential match against Shawver (I believe), which never materialized. I never said it would carry him to the pinnacle of college wrestling. As for AA, he looked out of sorts, slow, indecisive, and lost a good amount of his skills. I know Basset is good, but AA didnt look much like the AA we all know.
Yeah but all those grandpas u listed were all really good from the get go.. it’s not like they were scrubs/mediocre and through experience they became really good.. mostly really good and stayed really good… Fix barely got by two sudden victory to make this years final.. which he has never scored an offensive point.. I really think if he comes back again somehow he won’t make another finals.. too many squeakers this year…

AA had some kinda of bandage under his head gear with his match w basset then he FF his next match in consolations.. is he nursing an inj or something?

Yeah but all those grandpas u listed were all really good from the get go.. it’s not like they were scrubs/mediocre and through experience they became really good.. mostly really good and stayed really good… Fix barely got by two sudden victory to make this years final.. which he has never scored an offensive point.. I really think if he comes back again somehow he won’t make another finals.. too many squeakers this year…

AA had some kinda of bandage under his head gear with his match w basset then he FF his next match in consolations.. is he nursing an inj or something?
Does Fix actually have another year available to him???...just looked and it seems like he is out of eligibility. Fix has a pretty impressive resume. Five Big 12 titles, Junior World Champ, World Senior silver medalist, multiple Pan Am championships, and four NCAA Buffalo Bills accomplishments, etc.

AA never looked the same since his leg injury. So much slower. He should hang them up. Great career.

2 of those guys were 3x NCAA champions and 1 was a 4x. Generally the guys who are good with age are the guys that are among greatest of the all time greats.

Fix is just old for college. He’s what, 4 years younger than Ashnault?
i cant old school GIF

• Haha
Reactions: CerealNTacos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT