ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Davie and New Mexico Lobo football in trouble...

Ruh-oh. He looked like a real hard ass and meanie. Forgot they went 9-4 last year and won their bowl. That was our quality win.

"According to multiple sources apprised of the investigation, the school is looking into specific claims of player mistreatment, as well as allegations about the athlete drug-testing process being compromised."

Sources also say that Davie was seen at the public library wearing a disguise, meeting with a dance appreciation teaching assistant to discuss a players grade in that class. . . .

Being New Mexico, they will get the death penalty so the NCAA can show em who's boss...

Reactions: soundcrib
I'm in Albuquerque this week. Absolutely no one is talking about this. What they are doing is lambasting Davie and the Lobos for losing to the archrival NM State Aggies. For the second year in a row.

I'm in Albuquerque this week. Absolutely no one is talking about this. What they are doing is lambasting Davie and the Lobos for losing to the archrival NM State Aggies. For the second year in a row.
high school like crowds no one really care down there about this team, the "isatopes" have larger crowds

Ruh-oh. He looked like a real hard ass and meanie. Forgot they went 9-4 last year and won their bowl. That was our quality win.

"According to multiple sources apprised of the investigation, the school is looking into specific claims of player mistreatment, as well as allegations about the athlete drug-testing process being compromised."

Sources also say that Davie was seen at the public library wearing a disguise, meeting with a dance appreciation teaching assistant to discuss a players grade in that class. . . .

This sounds exactly like Flood. Did Kyle buy a Bob Davie Hallowen costume and move out west? Either that, or Davie read Flood"s book entitled "How to F#*k Up a College Football Program".

I just read the story linked in the OP.. it says NOTHING other than an investigation is going on. The most salacious thing that the story says is that some exit interviews stated players felt awkward around the head coach and that he didn't have a personal relationship with the players.

Now, I can see how some people might think a head coach needs a personal relationship with his players.. to be "one of the guys"... but we have seen what the disciplinarian-oriented Greg Schiano did here compared to the players-coach Flood. If that is all this is.. I side with Davie.. what he is doing seems to work for them.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT