ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Brownlie on The Scarlet Spotlight podcast

RUJON

All Conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
The Edison Boy, Rutgers pitching star, pro, coach and now player's agent, Bobby talks about all that and the bright future of Rutgers baseball.

www.thescarletspotlight.com

Episode 108: Bobby Brownlie — Scarlet Spotlight

EP. 108 "The Often Stolen Street Sign" (Bobby Brownlie) The Scarlet Spotlight is excited to be joined by former Rutgers baseball ace Bobby Brownlie for Episode 108 of the podcast. Brownlie set a plethora of pitching records in Piscataway from 2000-2002, before being selected i

Enjoy,

Jon

Reactions: Scarlet83
What would a guy like Brownlie have meant to RU baseball in the series against Maryland, Iowa,Michigan .

What would a guy like Brownlie have meant to RU baseball in the series against Maryland, Iowa,Michigan .
Rutgers would have won at least one additional game in each series.I also think Btownlie would have defeated Michigan in the Big Ten Championship game.

Rutgers would have won at least one additional game in each series.I also think Btownlie would have defeated Michigan in the Big Ten Championship game.
Yes that is why I posted about Bobby Brownlie. First saw him when he played for Edison Boys Baseball League. Then in high school and then at Rutgers where he became an Olympic stud. . As Zappaa said up until his injury Brownlie was destined to become a top MLB pitcher.That’s the type of pitcher we need On the Banks

Over the years of going to baseball games at RU the attendance has been so sparse that the odds are you are going to wind up talking to one of the players family. I remember that Brownlie’s father was a particularly nice guy. He said he really loved Hill and the staff and that RU was the clear choice for his son with the other schools far behind.

Yes that is why I posted about Bobby Brownlie. First saw him when he played for Edison Boys Baseball League. Then in high school and then at Rutgers where he became an Olympic stud. . As Zappaa said up until his injury Brownlie was destined to become a top MLB pitcher.That’s the type of pitcher we need On the Banks
Pre-Injury
#1…that’s one!
Best college pitcher in the country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT