ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Games Ranked

Michigan vs Bama in Rose Bowl is an epic setting.
Last game kinda like that was Texas vs USC Rose Bowl for title in 2006
I never - NEVER - saw more silicon in my life than that day (Vegas and South Beach included). Woman from 18-80. SC ladies in "Daisy Dukes," sneakers and half shirts (it was 70's during the day). Longhorns in (short) jean skirts, boots and half-shirts. Boobs everywhere. My dear LORD it was a scene!!!!

*** unfortunately the 1/3 shot I had at a field pass - the only way I was getting in that day - went to 1 of the other 2 lolol!!!

Reactions: ashokan
Michigan vs Bama in Rose Bowl is an epic setting.
Last game kinda like that was Texas vs USC Rose Bowl for title in 2006
Very much debating going to this. Watching ticket prices to see if they come down a little.

Very much debating going to this. Watching ticket prices to see if they come down a little.
Everything drops a few days before (including Taylor Swift).
Only bowl game I would ever go to is the Rose Bowl.
Hopefully Greg gets there before the apocalypse lol

I'm glad we are away out of the NJ area during the game to save myself the agony of debating whether to go. Have no desire to schlep to the Bronx on a late December day to sit in a baseball stadium watching a football game.

Go RU.
Hopefully we get better Bowls in the next 4 years.. Bowls that Players and Fans actually look forward to.

Hopefully we get better Bowls in the next 4 years.. Bowls that Players and Fans actually look forward to.
You really are a broken record. There's almost NO doubt we're going to be adding games. Holiday, Alamo, Sun probably at the top of the list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT