ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Stores Jr. Sets Date to Announce Commitment

MadRU

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2001
4 Star 2025 6’5” forward Brandon Stores Jr. will announce his college decision on Monday.

Presumed to be down to Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Xavier.

Reactions: tm_nj and carmenst
Thanks for posting. He’s listed as a shooting guard on Rivals, does he project as a forward for D1?

Pike misses his old players.. This kid looks just like Ron - same body, and plays like him. Derek = Geo. This other kid Jaylen Harrel, we are recruiting. He plays, and moves just like Mawot. And that kid last year we offered, from Ohio. His name was Lawrent Rice. He resembled Caleb, and played just like him lol

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Pike misses his old players.. This kid looks just like Ron - same body, and plays like him. Derek = Geo. This other kid Jaylen Harrel, we are recruiting. He plays, and moves just like Mawot. And that kid last year we offered, from Ohio. His name was Lawrent Rice. He resembled Caleb, and played just like him lol

If it ain't broke.... :)
Team played well together, just needed better shooting. Those guys could defend & make clutch shots. I'll take more of them any recruiting cycle.

Reactions: jerzeyguy
SMH - if RU wants to sustain its growth trajectory it needs kids like this to be part of the base roster.

Was hoping this kid would be part of a strong class behind Dylan & Ace !

Must capitalize NOW off that momentum and cache. They won’t be here long at all so the real boost for the program will be the exposure and the next wave . Otherwise it’ll be a flash in the pan, at best .

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Good player I'm sure, but when you saw him committing now while Rutgers is still in it or leading even for Tre McKenney and Jaylen Harrell, you just had to know they weren't as interested as they might have been earlier.

Good player I'm sure, but when you saw him committing now while Rutgers is still in it or leading even for Tre McKenney and Jaylen Harrell, you just had to know they weren't as interested as they might have been earlier.
Are we really the favorite for McKenney? He gives off Michigan St vibes to me

Georgia tech has a nice 2024 recruiting class, and now off to a good start for 2025 with Stores. Stoudemire is working over there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT