ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Football Training Camp Caravan: Rutgers

BTN will report from Rutgers Training Camp on Wednesday (Aug 7) at 8pm live.

Reruns follow Thursday

Man , I hope he is right. An eastern version of the Utah Utes would be awesome. I get a little nervous, they are getting some serious expectations put on them. I hope the team is mature enough to handle it, they haven’t had that in the B1G previously.
Greg tells them to chop the moment. Don't live in past or the future. Now is what matters.

Man , I hope he is right. An eastern version of the Utah Utes would be awesome. I get a little nervous, they are getting some serious expectations put on them. I hope the team is mature enough to handle it, they haven’t had that in the B1G previously.
Little known fact that the Athletic Director who hired Kyle Whittingham at Utah is a former basketball player from Rutgers University Chris Hill.

I'm very worried about the Virginia Tech game and the crazy late night USC game (but I wouldn't be a Rutgers fan if I didn't worry about something). I also think that Maryland and Nebraska will be better than expected and will be very challenging. I hope that we can win seven or more games and go to a nice bowl. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: RUforester72
I'm very worried about the Virginia Tech game and the crazy late night USC game (but I wouldn't be a Rutgers fan if I didn't worry about something). I also think that Maryland and Nebraska will be better than expected and will be very challenging. I hope that we can win seven or more games and go to a nice bowl. Fingers crossed.
I think Minnesota will be the one suprise team this year… Thank god we have an extra week before them.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Utes are miserable to play against.
What a great complement

One thing that has not been commented on is Yogi Roth's feeling on Kaliakmanis. Yogi was a QB coach at USC, and he knows something about QBs. This is a condensed clip on his thoughts on Kaliakmanis.

Reactions: RUSCFORMERLYRULOU
Historically in pro sports, it's more challenging for West Coast teams to adjust to East Coast times than it is East Coast adjusting to West. That's why I like our chances vs both Washington and UCLA and think we can avoid jet lag vs USC.

Reactions: RUforester72
The show is definitely worth a watch, but the highlights were extremely repetitive.... Would have loved more variety, especially with the TEs, RB Brown, the backup Qbs, and special teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT