ADVERTISEMENT

Call in to Chris Ash Radio Show

R1766U

Senior
Jan 17, 2014
NJ
To submit a question for the show, call 1-855-356-6344 or 732-545-WCTC (9282). Questions will also be taken via social media by tweeting at the @RutgersRadio or @RUAthletics handles.

The Chris Ash Show airs live on RVision via ScarletKnights.com and will replay on tape delay on WCTC-1450 AM. The show will be broadcast live on WCTC following the conclusion of the Somerset Patriots baseball season. Play-by-play announcer Chris Carlin and former Scarlet Knight defensive standout Eric LeGrand return for their seventh year hosting the show.

Quaker Steak & Lube is located at 561 Route 1, Edison, N.J. For more information or to make a reservation, call 732-777-WING (9464).

I might not be able to call in depending on when I get done work. What are some GOOD SERIOUS questions to ask? Last show I was put on hold and never put on. I have tweeted questions but they get to weed out the tough ones.

To submit a question for the show, call 1-855-356-6344 or 732-545-WCTC (9282). Questions will also be taken via social media by tweeting at the @RutgersRadio or @RUAthletics handles.

The Chris Ash Show airs live on RVision via ScarletKnights.com and will replay on tape delay on WCTC-1450 AM. The show will be broadcast live on WCTC following the conclusion of the Somerset Patriots baseball season. Play-by-play announcer Chris Carlin and former Scarlet Knight defensive standout Eric LeGrand return for their seventh year hosting the show.

Quaker Steak & Lube is located at 561 Route 1, Edison, N.J. For more information or to make a reservation, call 732-777-WING (9464).

I might not be able to call in depending on when I get done work. What are some GOOD SERIOUS questions to ask? Last show I was put on hold and never put on. I have tweeted questions but they get to weed out the tough ones.
please for chris sake only softball questions, ask about the process or the hunt or are we that young?

"If we exercised our buyout option, would you consider using some of the the monies owed to you for laser hair removal of your excessively hairy arms?"

Coach, you claim we lack depth and are young on offense. However, do you feel radically switching the offensive philosophy over three years from a spread to a full out pro style combined with the fact that you took time off prior to taking the position to coach a OSU bowl game effected recruiting negatively thus exasperating the depth issues?

Chris I thought we were making a bowl and since you are a defensive head Coach why do we have one of the worst defenses in the NCAA on a side of the ball we are not "young"???
Also do you have a performance clause somewhere in a subsection of your contract..?
asking for 30,000 friends..

Chris I thought we were making a bowl and since you are a defensive head Coach why do we have one of the worst defenses in the NCAA on a side of the ball we are not "young"???
Also do you have a performance clause somewhere in a subsection of your contract..?
asking for 30,000 friends..

1-877-384-1869

Coach, you claim we lack depth and are young on offense. However, do you feel radically switching the offensive philosophy over three years from a spread to a full out pro style combined with the fact that you took time off prior to taking the position to coach a OSU bowl game effected recruiting negatively thus exasperating the depth issues?

1-877-384-1869

Coach - what would you consider to be your three top areas for professional development as a HC?

Chris Ass show? He’s still here?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Serious question someone could ask:

Coach, it seems the best drives on Saturday were when we sped up the pace. Seemed to give the defense less time to set themselves up and substitute. As a former DC, would you agree that pace can cause additional problems and is that something you would like to see more of from the offense?

Coach, it seems the best drives on Saturday were when we sped up the pace. Seemed to give the defense less time to set themselves up and substitute. As a former DC, would you agree that pace can cause additional problems and is that something you would like to see more of from the offense?

Yes, that’s a good football question. But I think we all have a low opinion of his football acumen that his answer would be taken as bs.

1-877-384-1869

Reactions: NickRU714

Well i got through but the lady in the room and then Eric asked my questions.

My friend texted me - you could hear my daughter start fussing?

Do you feel that your performance has been more inept than Angel Hernandez so far, or will that take until after this weekend's upcoming debacle against Maryland?

Last edited:
Coach, how come I know that your punter Adam Korsak is a sophomore and you don't know that (at the 18:24 mark of tonight's show, Ash refers to him as a true freshman).

Chris..do you take collect calls from a NJ Correctional Facility,?we have someone on hold..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT