ADVERTISEMENT

Can it be posted who we have committed this year and if any for 2022

Flyer,
I am not sure which posted thread you are referring to. There is a thread at the top of the wrestling page entitled Rutgers Depth Chart. Upon opening the thread, the first post contains a link to the current roster and the high school wrestlers who have committed or "verballed" to the program. If you viewed this thread on a tablet or phone, it is possible you didn't scroll to the right to view the High School columns. Obrats created the chart and I am temporarily helping to update it. Should you have any suggestions feel free to DM me on Twitter @ plcoolg.

the posted thread seems stale
Thread 'Rutgers Depth Chart' https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/rutgers-depth-chart.200420/

Class of 2021:
Joey Olivieri
Anthony White
Michael Cetta
Dylan Weaver
Robert Damerjian
Kyonte Hamilton
Josh O'Donnell

Transfers:
Nick Raimo
Greg Bulsak

Another link with partial info:

RutgersMichael CettaSt. Joseph's RegionalNew Jersey1412021
RutgersBrandan ChletsosNotre Dame-Green PondPennsylvania1332022
RutgersRobert DamerjianMoorestownNew Jersey1972021
RutgersKyonte HamiltonGeorgetown PrepMaryland2852021
RutgersJosh O'DonnellToms RiverNew Jersey2852021
RutgersJoey OliveriHanover ParkNew Jersey1492021
RutgersBrian SoldanoHigh PointNew Jersey1742022
RutgersDylan WeaverLyndhurstNew Jersey1492021

Reactions: Jersey Boys
2 State Champs + Hamilton! Good class!

Class of 2021:
Joey Olivieri (1st in NJ States, 138lb)
Anthony White (1st in NJ, 145lb)
Michael Cetta (6th in NJ, 145lb)
Dylan Weaver (7th in NJ, 160lb)
Robert Damerjian (did he take a gap year? not on RU roster, and think he graduated last year)
Kyonte Hamilton (from MD)
Josh O'Donnell (2nd in NJ, 285lb)

I assume Damerjian, along with Lightner and Eckloff were cut or walked away from the team.

Also for what it’s worth, there’s a 2021-22 roster listed on the Rutgers website and some names are missing, I assume not unintentional

Donner, Firestone, C. Collucci, Metzler, and Glasgow. None of the incoming freshmen or Joe Colon are listed.

Grello and MVB are both listed on the roster.

Last edited:
I assume Damerjian, along with Lightner and Eckloff were cut or walked away from the team.

Also for what it’s worth, there’s a 2021-22 roster listed on the Rutgers website and some names are missing, I assume not unintentional

Donner, Firestone, C. Collucci, Metzler, and Glasgow. None of the incoming freshmen or Joe Colon are listed.

Good find. Roster is down to 28 now with Raimo and Bulsak. Damerjian appears to be enrolled so that seems likely.

I think it's time for those to move on with their lives. If it is intended to represent the '21/'22 season, minus the incoming freshmen, it would be nice to see the projected weights reflected.

The first 3 will graduate or have already and Glashow has not been there in 2 years so forget about him. I assume Shane M is graduating too.

Also worth noting Suriano isn’t listed either but was listed on the roster all of this past season. Either way there’s like 7 or so new freshmen coming in and only 2 open roster spots. Something’s gotta give here or there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT