ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Bleich to PSU ... no ... UCLA ... no ... Florida.

Kid has committed to 3 schools in 3 different sides of the country. Has no clue what he wants!

Nope. He kept trading up into the best possible situation for himself. Great school, great weather, and a chance to rebuild a Florida into a Nstional Championship contender.

Reactions: BLewis1968
Do you still predict he will come to RU?
Guessing that Penn State has moved on from him?
Penn State moved on long ago and hasn’t been recruiting him in a long while. I think he will sign with Florida but eventually at least try to transfer to Rutgers.

Reactions: Knight Shift
The kid got caught up in the excitement of the process. I don't really view this as a true double decommitment. He decommited from Penn State but there was a coaching change at UCLA. He get's a free pass on that one.

looks like he likes Sunshine and beaches for College...PSU/UCLA/Fla If I'm a 4 star player, 2 out of 3 of those would be exciting...just saying. I would just try to keep it on the downlow until I really knew where I wanted to go. All these coaches changes do change things up a lot for kids...

The kid got caught up in the excitement of the process. I don't really view this as a true double decommitment. He decommited from Penn State but there was a coaching change at UCLA. He get's a free pass on that one.
Normally I would agree you but if you look at how he handled everything along with his high school history and you see a pattern. The entire time he been committed to both Penn State and UCLA he wasn’t acting like a guy committed. Most people thought he was going to flip long before the coaching staff was fired. I have a seen a lot of players who flipped he handled it in a mature and respectful manner. I can’t say that about this guy.

Reactions: kupuna133
Normally I would agree you but if you look at how he handled everything along with his high school history and you see a pattern. The entire time he been committed to both Penn State and UCLA he wasn’t acting like a guy committed. Most people thought he was going to flip long before the coaching staff was fired. I have a seen a lot of players who flipped he handled it in a mature and respectful manner. I can’t say that about this guy.
Agreed. I do not think he handled it well at all. Way too quick decommit/commit for my liking in both instances. There needed to be better guidance from his coaches and parents. Just seems there was a better excuse/reasoning for UCLA decommit.

Well, it's Florida (for now).

sticking my original pick....Rutgers baby!....sh*t ain't over with this kid...lol.

3 different schools....that's ridiculous.

i'm not sure how much will hear about this young man's future accolades on the gridiron.

though, in all fairness, his coach got canned....so i'll give him a break....till he decommits again..lol

looks like he likes Sunshine and beaches for College...PSU/UCLA/Fla If I'm a 4 star player, 2 out of 3 of those would be exciting...just saying. I would just try to keep it on the downlow until I really knew where I wanted to go. All these coaches changes do change things up a lot for kids...
If he likes beaches then there are better options. Gainesville is approximately 90 minutes from either the Gulf or Atlantic.

I think that the kid just can’t say no. Every time he gets asked to commit he says, “Okay, sure!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT