ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Pikiell supporting women’s soccer team

Geo Baker was at Yurcak last night.
If I remember correctly, Baker was also a very good soccer player in high school. SP, probably more than any other RU coach I am aware of, is just an all-around RU Sports fan. He will no doubt be at the football game tonight, enthusiastically talking up the football team. And he will be 100% sincere.

If I remember correctly, Baker was also a very good soccer player in high school. SP, probably more than any other RU coach I am aware of, is just an all-around RU Sports fan. He will no doubt be at the football game tonight, enthusiastically talking up the football team. And he will be 100% sincere.

I am sure he will be at the game. Also hosting recruit

The larger Rutgers community could learn something from him. The "crabs in a barrel" mentality on The Banks kills me.

At most schools, faculty and other staff go to a ton of their school’s games. At Rutgers, they seem to view not attending anything a badge of honor.

"The larger Rutgers community could learn something from him. The "crabs in a barrel" mentality on The Banks kills me". Kev, geez you are SO right

Reactions: KevH
"The larger Rutgers community could learn something from him. The "crabs in a barrel" mentality on The Banks kills me". Kev, geez you are SO right

I went to the women's game against Providence with my wife, daughter and friends yesterday. I love watching those young ladies play their butts off whenever I get the chance. Free admission = best deal in town. RU football win Friday, women's soccer win yesterday... great weekend for me.

I saw and talked with Pike at a women's field hockey game last year. He had such good things to say about Coach Meridith Civico as a person. What a great, down to earth guy.

Reactions: KevH and Loyal-Son
I saw and talked with Pike at a women's field hockey game last year. He had such good things to say about Coach Meridith Civico as a person. What a great, down to earth guy.
If I remember Pike’s younger daughter plays fh and he was hoping she would go to RU.

I believe his daughter is an outstanding lacrosse player and is being recruited by some BIG teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT