ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Pikiell throwing out the first pitch at Citi Field today

I heard about this in May but I didn't the date. Steve told me he was supposed to throw out the opening pitch at a Mets game. I forgot about it until I saw it posted today.

Not happy about this. The Mets are a loser organization. Don’t want pike assicuated with them. There losing mindset can wear off on him.

Not happy about this. The Mets are a loser organization. Don’t want pike assicuated with them. There losing mindset can wear off on him.
Fans never run out of lame excuses to explain connections with Rutgers sports teams.Throwing out the first pitch at baseball games is a regular activity with various individuals/organizations getting the honor .

not bad, but G Bush put one over from the pitching
rubber

Rutgers head men's basketball coach Steve Pikiell threw the honorary first pitch prior to the Mets-Phillies game on Sunday at Citi Field. Pikiell delivered a strike to Joseph H. Lemkin, Board of Directors Chair for the Rutgers University Alumni Association, during the pre-game event, which highlighted an exclusive Rutgers experience on and off the field sponsored by RUAA.

https://scarletknights.com/news/201...hrows-honorary-first-pitch-at-citi-field.aspx
Joe is a former president of the TD club I believe.

Have no idea. Especially since you posted twice in that thread with the same complaint you made in this thread.

I look forward to your posting the same complaint again on July 20 after the Rutgers-Yankees event.

Hahahahahaha

Bitch slapped really good there ...

Reactions: Jim_from_RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT