ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Williamson Mic’d Up

That was great, love his energy, ha. Fun coach to be around I'm sure. Side note- Man, I know I'm gonna love all newcomers, including the obvious, but dang, with his apparent transformation ALREADY, I feel like Lathan's gonna be my guy this year. I think we're all gonna be really happy with what he brings to the table. I've also pulled a 180 on my reaction to him getting sour when we were recruiting bigs. I went from thinking "Who does he think he is?" to "Phuck it, I love the fire, and clearly HE knows who he is and he oozes confidence", so he voiced his opinion and disappointment. I'm at peace with that, assuming we know all the details, which we may or may not. But I like it. Baller. Warrior. And I like how he took it to Smoke on that one play, ha. Bodied him up good. Even though EO is built like an NBA center, Lathan seems to have the stronger base of the two, at least in those clips.

Last edited:
That was great, love his energy, ha. Fun coach to be around I'm sure. Side note- Man, I know I'm gonna love all newcomers, including the obvious, but dang, with his apparent transformation ALREADY, I feel like Lathan's gonna be my guy this year. I think we're all gonna be really happy with what he brings to the table. I've also pulled a 180 on my reaction to him getting sour when we were recruiting bigs. I went form thinking "Who does he think he is?" to "Phuck it, I love the fire, and clearly HE knows who he is and he oozes confidence", so he voiced his opinion and disappointment. I'm at peace with that, assuming we know all the details, which we may or may not. But I like it. Baller. Warrior. And I like how he took it to Smoke on that one play, ha. Bodied him up good. Even though EO is built like an NBA center, Lathan seems to have the stronger base of the two, at least in those clips.
I like watching the drill where players drive to the basket and have to get the layup high enough to not be blocked.I continue to be impressed by Somerville scoring around the basket and Hayes 3 point shooting.

Smoke’s compliment to JMike at the end, “…all joking aside, you’ve been stacking some good days man” just confirms what we’ve been seeing in those brief clips from practice and scrimmage.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT