ADVERTISEMENT

Colgate -100 Syracuse -85

Let's start a Colgate is very talented thread. Besides a hiccup at Cornell who is well coached by Earl,watch them this year.
you completely missed the sarcasm of my post and what I was referring to

you completely missed the sarcasm of my post and what I was referring to
Nah. Missed nothing. Colgate over Syracuse is not an upset in my book. Colgate is coached by Brian Earl,son of Denny of Rutgers fame.Nothing embarrassing about the loss.

Nah. Missed nothing. Colgate over Syracuse is not an upset in my book. Colgate is coached by Brian Earl,son of Denny of Rutgers fame.Nothing embarrassing about the loss.
Colgate is coached by Matt Langel. A Patriot League team wins on the road at an ACC team by 15 and you don't consider it an upset? Really?
They had lost 54 in a row to Cuse.

Colgate is coached by Matt Langel. A Patriot League team wins on the road at an ACC team by 15 and you don't consider it an upset? Really?
They had lost 54 in a row to Cuse.
Said Cornell is coached by Brian Earl. Langel is indeed at Colgate and is an excellent offensive coach. Colgate and Nova will be the 2 best teams Cuse will see all season against the zone. Not an upset at all in my opinion and Colgate most likely would have beaten them last season if they had played.They are a high octane volume scoring team.

Said Cornell is coached by Brian Earl. Langel is indeed at Colgate and is an excellent offensive coach. Colgate and Nova will be the 2 best teams Cuse will see all season against the zone. Not an upset at all in my opinion and Colgate most likely would have beaten them last season if they had played.They are a high octane volume scoring team.
In other words Colgate has 3 point shooters .

Let's start a Colgate is very talented thread. Besides a hiccup at Cornell who is well coached by Earl,watch them this year.

I’d like, to point out Cornell is now 4-0, with a nationally televised game on Monday against Penn St.

Some are always willing to give credit to an underdog team that beats someone, unless it's RU, and if it is RU the world is ending. Yet at same time no outrage towards the favorite (Syr) unless it's RU of course--some fans blow

Some are always willing to give credit to an underdog team that beats someone, unless it's RU, and if it is RU the world is ending. Yet at same time no outrage towards the favorite (Syr) unless it's RU of course--some fans blow
This. If we had lost to Colgate the prevailing sentiment would not be “well actually Colgate is pretty good” lol

Reactions: RUChoppin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT