ADVERTISEMENT

Comcast Xfinity Delay

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
So for the past couple of years I've come to realize that I'm about 3-seconds behind everyone else - apparently - in the world. I'm not even on Direct or DishTV, I live in Hudson County, yet my buddies across the country are constantly texting/group messaging baskets/big plays(football) when I'm home watching games that they're seeing before me.

Anyone else with Hudson County Comcast Xfnity have this issue?

Thx!

Same!! Xfinity in Union/Morris County.

Couple glitches early on.
Realized I'm just a little behind based on game thread.

There is a delay. If you are on betting sites you will see that an updated score has been posted before the play. . Same with Red Zone wirhNFL on Sunday as the get live first feed and then you can go to Channel 5 and watch play again if you are watching Giants or Jets.

So for the past couple of years I've come to realize that I'm about 3-seconds behind everyone else - apparently - in the world. I'm not even on Direct or DishTV, I live in Hudson County, yet my buddies across the country are constantly texting/group messaging baskets/big plays(football) when I'm home watching games that they're seeing before me.

Anyone else with Hudson County Comcast Xfnity have this issue?

Thx!
I have the same issue with Xfinity in Ocean County. Having previously had Fios in Somerset County, I have come to realize that Xfinity SUCKS! The interenet also has annoying reliability problems.

I have the same issue with Xfinity in Ocean County. Having previously had Fios in Somerset County, I have come to realize that Xfinity SUCKS! The interenet also has annoying reliability problems.
I come to realize today that it’s not just BTN. I’m having issues with other stations as well.

Reactions: RU-ROCS
I have at least a 20 + second delay with my Xfinity.

I’m basing this off of the fantasy football alerts that I get pushed to my phone for players reaching the red zone a good 20 + seconds before they reach the red zone on my tv.

Yep me too today but wouldnt notice it besides following game thread where Oskar 3 was posted over 60 seconds before I saw it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT