ADVERTISEMENT

Concessions Discount Card

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Your Season Ticket Holder Benefits

mail

You can claim your concessions discount card from the marketing table in the concourse at any of the next 3 home games. Get your card stamped at the concessions stand every time you make a food purchase and your 10th purchase is free! You can claim one card for each season ticket on your account.

If you cannot make it to a game, you can exchange your tickets for a different game. Exchanges must be done in advance of both games and can be done over the phone with your account representative (866-445-GORU). Women's Basketball tickets can be exchanged for any upcoming game during the season. Men's Basketball tickets must be exchanged for another game in the same tier. Men's Basketball tiers are as follows:

• Tier 1: Stephen F. Austin, NJIT, UMass, Lafayette, Caldwell
  • Tier 2: Wisconsin, Penn State, Indiana, Purdue, Northwestern
  • Tier 3: Minnesota, Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, Maryland
Men's Basketball only: With digital parking passes you are now able to transfer parking for free through your account. As a reminder, the deadline to transfer and accept any parking pass is 11:59 PM the night before the game. To transfer parking, you can login to your account here.

Thank you for being a season ticket holder and supporting the Scarlet Knights! Go RU!

mail

I picked up my concession discount cards last night then went to the stand where they sell cookies. I was told that only the
main concession stands that sell the burgers, subs, nachos will stamp the card. All the side concessions are contracted vendors and
don't participate.

I would guess that the apparel ( clothing) stand would not be giving a discount also?

It takes 10 visits to get free food.which for many fans will not be reached

It's a really weird promotion. You only get 1 card for each season ticket. Make it buy 5 get 1 free. How much do nachos cost to make? $1.00? They are really worried about giving away something that cost a max of $5.00 to make (I'm assuming burger is the most expensive) to a season ticket holder?

Reactions: bac2therac
They had something last year. Basically, 10 trips to the concession stand (10 games) and you get 1 free item. So you go to 10 games and buy a lot of stuff and on the 11th game you get a free drink. Total waste of time and of course the concession people had no clue.

I bought a Sprite for $5 and got the card stamped. So if I spend $45 on Sprite over the course of the season, they'll give me their most expensive item for free which is probably a $12 beer. Not really a great promotion. I doubt I would buy 9 things without the promotion and this isn't enough of an inducement to make me buy more.

Now if they had a deal where all season ticket holders get half price on concessions, they'd still make a profit on each transaction and I would be motivated to use it often.

I bought a Sprite for $5 and got the card stamped. So if I spend $45 on Sprite over the course of the season, they'll give me their most expensive item for free which is probably a $12 beer. Not really a great promotion. I doubt I would buy 9 things without the promotion and this isn't enough of an inducement to make me buy more.

Now if they had a deal where all season ticket holders get half price on concessions, they'd still make a profit on each transaction and I would be motivated to use it often.
I thought it would be you bought 10 items (because that’s what last year’s card said), you get the 11th item free. 4 hot dogs, 4 drinks, 2 popcorns, you’d get a free soda. No, 10 trips (1 per game) and eventually a free soda. Considering the concession people never knew what to do, didn’t have a stamp, it was just a pain in the buttocks.

I’m okay with the main stand. I understand that.

But there should be other things too:

- a season mug for refills like they have at Great Adventure
- a 4 pack of tickets that has a food voucher for 4 hot dogs, 4 small drinks and 4 bag of chips
- a better deal for season ticket holders, maybe one game where they get the 4 for 4 vouchers. Maybe two games

As @LeapinLou said, they are still ahead of the game no matter discount they offer.

The best concessions discount card was always a freshman in December with 70 meal swipes about to go to waste

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT