ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Floyd Jr

Corey is the son of Corey who was a real star at Linden. I saw Junior play twice this past season and he is very very good. His dad was one of the best players to ever play for Linden but they have had so many All State players that I would hate to pick one over all of them.

Corey is the son of Corey who was a real star at Linden. I saw Junior play twice this past season and he is very very good. His dad was one of the best players to ever play for Linden but they have had so many All State players that I would hate to pick one over all of them.

My choice is Calvin Duncan for the best to ever play for Linden.

Duncan and Aaron Howard, Rosie Peoples was very good in HS also Daryl Devero

And my man Gordon Austin ! Great PG.

Devero passed away a few years ago after some struggles....very good family friend.

Are the linden ballers still around? Pretty tough local aau/travel squad growing up. I remember playing them in a really dimmly lit gym in like 7th grade

Are the linden ballers still around? Pretty tough local aau/travel squad growing up. I remember playing them in a really dimmly lit gym in like 7th grade

Wow. Haven’t heard that name in a while. They were at least around 10 years ago when I stopped coaching AAU. Had some good games against the Ballers. They all wore the high checkered orange and black socks. Excellent program.

My choice is Calvin Duncan for the best to ever play for Linden.
Hey......Walliy Dixon deserves a mention. I definitely think he was the best leaper.

Currently the only 2022 kid we’ve offered not ranked. Could be to our advantage.

Back in 79 played a set of twins from Linden in CYO. They both could dunk in 8th grade. Forget their names but both were over 6FT in 7th and 8th grade. They would have graduated HS 83 or 84

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Linden has had so many. Here is the list of the 15 1,000 point scorers in the history of Linden. I did the list for Linden as I graduated from LHS and have every box score of LHS since 1960. I also researched back to 1950 on microfilm at the Elizabeth Library.

Jamal Tate is the highest with 1,941 career points.
2. Tavon Jones
3. Wally Dixon
4. Corey Floyd
5.Desmond Wade
6. Quadri Moore
7. Mike Henderson
8. Mikey Watkins
9. Kalif Allen
10. Tony Wilson
11. Ted Zawaicki
12. James McCloud
13. Khalief Crawford
14. Daryl Devero
15. Jerry Jones
Otis Livingston was outstanding but only finished with 913 points.

Enjoy please.

Linden has had so many. Here is the list of the 15 1,000 point scorers in the history of Linden. I did the list for Linden as I graduated from LHS and have every box score of LHS since 1960. I also researched back to 1950 on microfilm at the Elizabeth Library.

Jamal Tate is the highest with 1,941 career points.
2. Tavon Jones
3. Wally Dixon
4. Corey Floyd
5.Desmond Wade
6. Quadri Moore
7. Mike Henderson
8. Mikey Watkins
9. Kalif Allen
10. Tony Wilson
11. Ted Zawaicki
12. James McCloud
13. Khalief Crawford
14. Daryl Devero
15. Jerry Jones
Otis Livingston was outstanding but only finished with 913 points.

Enjoy please.
What yr did u gradiate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT