ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Sanders is selling his game jerseys on Twitter

Hopefully he has a long and healthy basketball career,regardless of the country. Very proud he is taking care of his child too. I have worked with too many single (for various reasons) Moms over the years and the "dads" decided that they would just walk away or "it" wasn't there problem. For those interested in buying the jerseys,here is his Twitter---https://twitter.com/C_Sanders3?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He could probably get more than he is asking for.

In some ways it is unfortunate.

Does he play overseas? Poor kid seemed to have gotten some really bad advice. At minimum he could have stayed and gotten his degree, presumably.

Cali, Don't quote me on this,but I think he has been playing in the country of Georgia and their season just ended recently. Brian and Janet may have more up to date information.

I just looked at his page. Didn't see anything. Could you link to the Tweet about the Jersey Sale?

Looks like he took it down, or found a buyer at the least. The one I saw only was for one jersey. Think this may be taken a little out of context.

Ok. I text someone down here in Florida about it and they were interested.

He took it down but he did reply to me when asked whether it was game or practice worn & he said game. Would not read a ton into it, could have multiple & just looking to drum up some extra money. Hope nothing more than that.

Reactions: soundcrib
Not sure why you would do that unless you absolutely need money. I would never sell my game worn jersey or practice gear. Or you don't like your school, which definitely doesn't appear to be the case based off of his tweets.

Reactions: dkostus
Not sure why you would do that unless you absolutely need money. I would never sell my game worn jersey or practice gear. Or you don't like your school, which definitely doesn't appear to be the case based off of his tweets.
Honestly, he may also have a ridiculous amount of these. He could be making 6 figures overseas but still see the upside to some extra scratch and may have just binge watched Marie Kondo on Netflix. Hopefully he keeps the ones that spark joy in his life. Kid does have a child to take care of...

why keep any that were lost games or poor games by him? Has to have a bunch of them.

Reactions: dkostus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT