ADVERTISEMENT

Cornell 14 - Marquette 5 at the half Kirst has 5 & 2

21-11 final. Kirst finished 6 & 2

How important is Saturday's Cornell-Army game going to be for Rutgers and many other teams?

21-11 final. Kirst finished 6 & 2

How important is Saturday's Cornell-Army game going to be for Rutgers and many other teams?
I don’t think it will affect us much. It is already considered a “good” loss and will continue to be, win or lose.

It’s big for Army because they have a weak RPI and SOS. A win validates their record and pretty much locks them in the tourney. A loss means they probably need to win the PL AQ to get in.

I don’t think it will affect us much. It is already considered a “good” loss and will continue to be, win or lose.

It’s big for Army because they have a weak RPI and SOS. A win validates their record and pretty much locks them in the tourney. A loss means they probably need to win the PL AQ to get in.

An Army win will likely .elevate the loss to one to a Top 5 team

If it locks them in (spoiler - it doesn’t) Rutgers is in a hell of a lot of trouble. We’re one of a pretty big group competing for a maximum of 3 at-large spots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT