ADVERTISEMENT

Could Geo lead B1G in scoring?

I don't see it at all... Too many scoring options for Rutgers and Geo has been too inconsistent. I don't think he's even the scoring leader on the team although I do think he has a great year and shoots at a better clip

I don't see it at all... Too many scoring options for Rutgers and Geo has been too inconsistent. I don't think he's even the scoring leader on the team although I do think he has a great year and shoots at a better clip
Agree 100% with everything here

Reactions: Scangg
Absolutely not. We have a lot of players who can score so it will not happen. I don’t even think he will be our leading scorer. I think Harper will be.

I like Geo, but he has offensive limitations, particularly driving strong to the hoop and finishing. So, he's more of a shooter than a scorer, and, as a shooter, he's good but not elite. As said above, we seem balanced with Ron, Yeboah, Young or even Caleb (who seems the most natural shooter on the team) scoring as much as Geo.

Reactions: Scangg
When geo gets hot his shots are auto. I think him being off the ball less will allow longer runs, less dead leg shots and consistent D. Exciting year ahead. Depth unlike we haven’t had and POINT GUARDS. We no longer have to play a sg out of position(he did really well). So pumped. See everyone tomorrow

Geo will be better this year. Won't have any 0 for 10s, that's for sure. Being older and not having to rely so heavily on him will help.

I think people forget he was just a soph on an offensively challenged team. He had to take a lot of shots - some ill advised.

His step back 3 will prob be a little more consistent as well. Tho its not like you want that sjot yery often. But he did win/ice some games with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT