ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Couple of clips from RHoops practice today....

This is what I wanted to see from Miller offensively. Being able to penetrate and finish around the rim or dish

This is also my concern about Spencer defensively having the lateral movement and footspeed to prevent B1G guards from penetrating

This is what I wanted to see from Miller offensively. Being able to penetrate and finish around the rim or dish

This is also my concern about Spencer defensively having the lateral movement and footspeed to prevent B1G guards from penetrating

yeha that was lazy , no good defense there.
more bad defense than a good drive by Miller

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I mean yes they could've but both are in line for pretty big roles at a power 5 school and neither is so proven that could've gone and got a starting spot at a bigger name brand. Why would they have given much thought to transferring? Odd framing.
There was something interesting pike said in some interview about how he could’ve added a 4 through the transfer portal but Mag and Reiber may have entered if he did so.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
As the article states on Dean. "Now the 6-foot-10 forward is the Scarlet Knights’ leading candidate to start at power forward."

As I said a long time ago...he's gonna get major minutes there.

As the article states on Dean. "Now the 6-foot-10 forward is the Scarlet Knights’ leading candidate to start at power forward."

As I said a long time ago...he's gonna get major minutes there.
Love Dean at the 4. At the 5, not so much. But a stretch 4? Yes

Oskar needs to be careful undercutting Cliff like that in one of those clips. That was risky.

Also, I like to hear Paul winning those wind sprints. I feel like one of things he always could be improving on is his speed. It’s more noticeable on defense when he gets beat, but on offense, he usually relies on craftiness or screens versus sheer speed like a JY or Sanders.

Oskar needs to be careful undercutting Cliff like that in one of those clips. That was risky.

Also, I like to hear Paul winning those wind sprints. I feel like one of things he always could be improving on is his speed. It’s more noticeable on defense when he gets beat, but on offense, he usually relies on craftiness or screens versus sheer speed like a JY or Sanders.
Winning wind sprints is more about conditioning and desire

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT