ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Countdown to First Game--15 days!!!!

those unis under Shea were dreadful, like what a JV or pee-wee team would wear....they make the salmon color unis under flood look far better...

I didn't realize McMahon was 5th on the all-time list with that many yards. He also was hurt a few times too, so that makes it more impressive. Then again, we were behind a lot and he had to sling it. Still loved watching him play. Gave us some hope during a dismal time.

Reactions: Rufaninga
Better question is which player will be #16 in the countdown?
Brendan Edmonds, McMahon's JUCO back-up who got us into OT in that crazy Pitt game when MM was injured. Almost pulled it off. J/K. How about Kennan Startzell? One of our better kickers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
I love and hate this time of year. Hate end of summer and school starting but love start of cfb and Oktoberfest season.

Also love, fall = winter is just around the corner.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I love and hate this time of year. Hate end of summer and school starting but love start of cfb and Oktoberfest season.

Also love, fall = winter is just around the corner.
I am the same way to a certain extent. Love everything like CFB, NFL, US Open and baseball pennant races coming together, but then when the US Open winds down for some reason it screams end of summer and it bums me out. Then the next game and tailgate rolls around and I'm over it.

You def will remember since you’re that bored. Hoo ray 16 more days of this and then telling people my opinions and how smart I am yippee.
Better for Shifty and others to be remembered as someone looking forward to the start of the season than be a miserable person trying to suck the joy out of RU fans who are excitingly counting the days till the first game of the 2024 season..

As for opinions, good to see some that are being shared here.
Other opinions, maybe not so much 😇
When it comes to yours, would appreciate it if you keep them to yourself 😁

Better for Shifty and others to be remembered as someone looking forward to the start of the season than be a miserable person trying to suck the joy out of RU fans who are excitingly counting the days till the first game of the 2024 season..

As for opinions, good to see some that are being shared here.
Other opinions, maybe not so much 😇
When it comes to yours, would appreciate it if you keep them to yourself 😁
You are talking to someone, but I know not who you talk to.
@angmo told me to be disciplined, and not do a peek a boo.
So I will not look, and I can only guess
It is the poster who tries to turn every thread he posts into a mess
Ignorance is bliss, and his posts I do not miss.

Tomorrow is #16, still wondering who it will be.

Athan Kaliakmanis would be a bold choice.
Max Melton would be a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT