ADVERTISEMENT

Decibel Level - Fun

Rutgersfan0515

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2019
So, who has a connection at Rutgers to get us a live look at decibel levels during RAC home games? What a cool thing to partner with Jersey Mikes with to drive people to a Rutgers/JM site. Imagine this… “watch a live look at the decibel levels during the game! If it reaches x at any time, take a screen shot and use this for $5 off your next order at any JM location”

They could make this so fun for next season!!

I was using the decibel app on my phone during yesterday's game. Got up to about 100.9. Tough to get a screen shot of it as it moves a lot.

It was definitely not as loud yesterday as the Illinois game.

So, who has a connection at Rutgers to get us a live look at decibel levels during RAC home games? What a cool thing to partner with Jersey Mikes with to drive people to a Rutgers/JM site. Imagine this… “watch a live look at the decibel levels during the game! If it reaches x at any time, take a screen shot and use this for $5 off your next order at any JM location”

The Rumbling of the RAC

https://www.noahpaladino.com/blog/2020/05/28/RAC.html

My wife was complaining of her ears still ringing this morning …. So I’d say it was a success on the unofficial reading.
As someone who suffers from Tinnitus in one ear (luckily), I hope it goes away. Mine started after the 2009 USF-Rutgers football game. It sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevH
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT