ADVERTISEMENT

DirtyRU's 2019-2020 RU Bball Schedule Wallpaper Graphic...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
Hey y'all,

So I cheated a bit this year. I wasn't really happy with the large imagery available on the internet from last season, so I decided to re-use a Montez Mathis wallpaper that I designed last year, tweaking it a bit in a few spots and adding the schedule. Anyway, original size on this one is LARGE (5120 x 2880) and you can download the wallpaper, including the OG large size, at the link below. Enjoy! :Rutgers:Basketball: :Hoops:

Link:
https://i.postimg.cc/GbQpLSJM/tez-5120x2880-19-20-sked.jpg

Last edited:
Crap, typo on the last game of the season! Ignore the download until I fix!!!

Reactions: dkostus
Love the graphic but aren't some of the November games actually December (SHU, Michigan State, Wisconsin for instance). Keep up the good work. Always look forward to your graphics. They are all amazing.

Reactions: DirtyRU and dkostus
@DirtyRU Amazing job as usual. I remember these from my active days here ~15 years ago. One small correction: the 2/1 Michigan game is NYC, and 2/19 is the RAC.

Reactions: DirtyRU
Love the graphic but aren't some of the November games actually December (SHU, Michigan State, Wisconsin for instance). Keep up the good work. Always look forward to your graphics. They are all amazing.
Wow, if so I will fix, sorry y'all!!!

Third time's a charm. Link above is fixed yet again, sorry guys. There shouldn't be any more typos in the schedule now.

Reactions: rutgersfandan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT