ADVERTISEMENT

does texas suck or

I think both. Maryland is better and Texas is a bit overrated. However, I do believe that Hermann will turn them around and when he does they'll be vying for a NC. You can't be that loaded and play defense that poorly. I'm not taking anything away from MD, they're good. Dam I wish we were playing them in Piscataway.

I think both. Maryland is better and Texas is a bit overrated. However, I do believe that Hermann will turn them around and when he does they'll be vying for a NC. You can't be that loaded and play defense that poorly. I'm not taking anything away from MD, they're good. Dam I wish we were playing them in Piscataway.

Agreed.

Too soon to tell. Texas will be back eventually but maybe not this year.

Charlie Strong set Texas back a half a decade. Ran Mack Brown outta town. Karma!

is maryland that good?

Maryland is not that good.

Texas lost 7 games last year. They lost their last 4 straight games...... including to FBS cellar dweller Kansas .

Texas has now lost 5 games in the row. They are real bad.

A Drew Mehringer-coached offense struggled you say?
Maybe this is a sign that DM's mentor.. Tom Herman's offense from Houston doesn't work all that well at a higher level.. perhaps the field is too "small" with the size and speed of the players at this level to prevent a high level of success with that offense.

And without the success.. you lose game-speed reps that can help an offense click.. eventually. Because it doesn't work as much, there are fewer first downs, fewer snaps.. less experience gained.. which makes the offense fail more.. its possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT