ADVERTISEMENT

Dremel- Dreams to Reality to Star Slot Receiver

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore

Greg on Dremel:

F6L425VWMAAQ5Mw

Became my favorite player on this offense... looking forward to seeing him make plays down the stretch and in a bowl game. Hope he gets a shot on a NFL roster.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Did you see him and Gregg having a hug at the end of the game. He is a special receiver and tough. We need to make Bosco our JV team
Theres another receiver on the team from Bosco that walked on or something like that. I don't want to butcher his name but he is super fast was a track guy so I'm hoping he works out like Dremel and becomes a contributor.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Theres another receiver on the team from Bosco that walked on or something like that. I don't want to butcher his name but he is super fast was a track guy so I'm hoping he works out like Dremel and becomes a contributor.
Who is that?

By quick search, only Bosco guys on roster:

Tommy Hinspeter, LB.
Monangai-RB
Dremel- WR

Konopka- Blair/Bosco.

Played in at least 4 games 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. Think he's done.
He played in exactly 4 in 2019 according to sports-reference data. If that’s right, he keeps the redshirt for 2019 and 2020 was a free year so he should have one more year, no?

Nothing but respect for the guys who grind it out for 3, 4 years waiting for their opportunity. While this wide receiver room is not going to win any awards, guys like Washington and Dremel deserve a ton of love for stepping up. I also think Jackson is sneakily the best receiver since maybe carroo.

Reactions: ScarletNut and RW90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT