ADVERTISEMENT

Football Dremel Returning

no not me, 1 step from peta lol

still can't another dog after mine died 9yrs ago.
I hear you. I'm gearing up to get a dog (or two) pretty soon. Just waiting on a couple things first.

But I already fear losing the dog, even though it'll be many years later. I know how awful it can be.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I hear you. I'm gearing up to get a dog (or two) pretty soon. Just waiting on a couple things first.

But I already fear losing the dog, even though it'll be many years later. I know how awful it can be.
I get it

From NJ.Com - RU just offered Monmouth University WR Dymere Miller from the tranfer portal. Pitt, Texas Tech, and FAU have also already offered. 90 catches, 1295 yards, 9 TDs. He's from Pa.

This sounds like a guy we could really use to complement Dremel and Strong. Will also be interesting to see how Famah Toure comes around this Spring.
From Richie's report:

He hails from Pennsylvania and went to Coatesville High School where he was teammates with the Young brothers (Aaron, Avery ) before spending a prep year at Salisbury School up in Connecticut. Some of you might even remember Miller, as he was also on this list last year.

6'1" and 210. Ran a 4.5. Dremel doesn't have them except the 40 time.
Not why he landed on the Pats. That’s not exactly tall for an NFL WR and certainly not the fastest either. I don’t think Bill played him for either of those “measurables.” He got the job done. That’s why he played for Bill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT