ADVERTISEMENT

Early 2023 Women's NCAA Elite Eight Prediction

RUcrazee

Senior
Jan 23, 2020
Same teams as this past season minus Michigan and Creighton. Add in Tennessee and LSU. All these teams have seriously reloaded.

Going even a step further, I'll say: Texas, S. Car, NC State and UConn are my favorites to make the FF. Of course, depends on how the seedings play out and who stays healthy.

Well this certainly could change if Rutgers hires the right HC or is that a long shot?

• Haha
Reactions: RULoyal
Well this certainly could change if Rutgers hires the right HC or is that a long shot?
No way. Rutgers talent may be good enough to have a solid season with the right coach. At this point, the NCAA's would be the most you could hope for, and that may depend on how the roster settles. A deep run, no.

I thought some would enjoy that take as you just have to wonder what was Stringer thinking. She easily could have waived any contractual arrangement which would have impacted Rutgers. She was going to get paid in full no matter what transpired. Thank You coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT