ADVERTISEMENT

"Eric Wiafe was not at the game"...

Ruthinking

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2011
anyone have any color on this quote from Bobby in today's Monday morning kickoff...

We could have used some extra bodies on the D line.

Bateky bumped up and out... but Waife AND Hogan were both missing fro the sideline. What happened?

Hopefully not a sign the wheels are starting to come off. Not a good week for the program in many aspects. Ash better pull it together quickly because it will roll downhill real quick if he doesn't.

Hopefully not a sign the wheels are starting to come off. Not a good week for the program in many aspects. Ash better pull it together quickly because it will roll downhill real quick if he doesn't.

"Wheels falling off??" Holy overreaction batman lol! I could understand that comment following the EMU loss if guys were missing this week, but that game, makes no sense following opening night, right?

"Wheels falling off??" Holy overreaction batman lol! I could understand that comment following the EMU loss if guys were missing this week, but that game, makes no sense following opening night, right?
It would agree it makes no sense if I said wheels were coming off. But I said "hopefully not a sign wheels are starting to come off". Big difference imo. Next few games are critical and would love to see a competive team each week (similar to opening game) and a smoother running sideline because from where I was sitting on Saturday, it looked like a clusterf*ck at times on the sidelines. A year and two games in, that shouldn't happen.

It would agree it makes no sense if I said wheels were coming off. But I said "hopefully not a sign wheels are starting to come off". Big difference imo. Next few games are critical and would love to see a competive team each week (similar to opening game) and a smoother running sideline because from where I was sitting on Saturday, it looked like a clusterf*ck at times on the sidelines. A year and two games in, that shouldn't happen.

Need I remind you of BuffaNova? LOL, I hear ya' though!

Reactions: B0ski
Umm, there was a reason for the disorganization on offense, and you should understand why. If you can't give a pass for that, I don't know what to say to you.

Umm, there was a reason for the disorganization on offense, and you should understand why. If you can't give a pass for that, I don't know what to say to you.

With the news we received earlier today about Jerry Kill, it now makes some sense about why the O seemed to be a mess.

As for EW- would love to learn more about the situation. We are currently decimated on the DL, we could use the kid.

Looked the the staff was having a group panic attack, no order what so ever from the first play on, it had nothing to do with coach kill,

Was out of pocket all day and did not see the news until after your post. I retract the sideline comment in its entirety.

Looked the the staff was having a group panic attack, no order what so ever from the first play on, it had nothing to do with coach kill,

You realize that what happened to Kill was very very early in the game...

Need I remind you of BuffaNova? LOL, I hear ya' though!
We need to see how this plays out I agree, but this game could have a bigger effect to our football program than BuffaNova. After that season recruiting actually picked up with a bunch of three stars plus five star Nate Robinson and four star Ron Green. Do you feel recruiting will do better or worse now after that loss?

You guys are melting down over the 4th string DT who came in here with zero offers from anyone else...Really? It's the free board so I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

Reactions: Rutgerscc
We need to see how this plays out I agree, but this game could have a bigger effect to our football program than BuffaNova. After that season recruiting actually picked up with a bunch of three stars plus five star Nate Robinson and four star Ron Green. Do you feel recruiting will do better or worse now after that loss?

Don't know...hopefully not...lots left to "see" this season.

Saw in another thread that Waife left team. Not sure if that was confirmed or speculation. Any word either way?
Saw that and someone else said he was hurt in practice. Just looking for clarity on the matter.

Saw in another thread that Waife left team. Not sure if that was confirmed or speculation. Any word either way?
Just read on NJ.com(though not a new article) that he was not with team. Personal reasons.

What it tells me is Eric Waife was getting some playing time but not what he figured was adequate in his mind ....maybe it was ...maybe he deserved more on field time... unless it is a FAMILY or related issue to himself to quit the team would show something is not right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT