ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Michigan

Where are all the uniform police? Two pretty wild uniforms from football royality. Where are all the pajama comments?

Haha Speight just threw back to back pick 6's! He's thrown more TD passes for Fla than his own team!

Kareem Walker from DePaul must be 4th string.

Also, I haven't seen Rashon Gary do much in this game. Although not watching this super closely I still am watching most of it, and have not seen him in on one tackle . let alone a tackle for loss or sack.

I guess the Harbaugh haters are going to have to wait another week [winking]
Anyway Michigan looks great for a team with a ton of new starters. Fun team to watch.
Now onto tonights FSU/Bama game.

Pretty good lineup for opening week this year.

I loved seeing um get beat-up a bit late in 2Q....... but nice win.

as stated before:

Last time these fakes at Florida played a non-conference game outside of Florida, in the regular season, was 1991 (they lost to Syracuse).

Yes, 1991.

The last time they won a regular season non-conference game outside of Florida was 1989 (they won at Memphis State).

And the last non-conference regular-season win for the Gators outside of Florida against a team that finished with a winning record was in 1947, against North Carolina State.

Yes, 1947. 70 years ago.

I don't want to hear about how tough the SEC is or suspensions for this game................ Perhaps the most over-rated college team EVER....

Last edited:
I am a Gator grad who lives with the mom of a Michigan grad who is a former womens track athlete and current professor there. I have no horse in this race. I always have been and always will be a Rutgers fan.

Michigan is awfully good . Hard to believe that only one starter remains from last year's team on defense and yet they look this good . Ouch!!!!

Michigan is awfully good . Hard to believe that only one starter remains from last year's team on defense and yet they look this good . Ouch!!!!
I was thinking the same thing. The fact that Michigan beat up Florida in the 2nd half the way the did with so many new starters makes Harbaugh look impressive.

I love seeing um get beat-up a bit late in 2Q....... but nice win.

as stated before:

Last time these fakes at Florida played a non-conference game outside of Florida, in the regular season, was 1991 (they lost to Syracuse).

Yes, 1991.

The last time they won a regular season non-conference game outside of Florida was 1989 (they won at Memphis State).

And the last non-conference regular-season win for the Gators outside of Florida against a team that finished with a winning record was in 1947, against North Carolina State.

Yes, 1947. 70 years ago.

I don't want to hear about how tough the SEC is or suspensions for this game................ Perhaps the most over-rated college team EVER....

I remember the 1991 Syracuse vs. Florida game very well. Florida kicked off, and Syracuse's Kirby Dar Dar ran the kick-off back for a touchdown, and Florida never threatened after that. Syracuse win easy. That was Florida's last game in the north to this day.

Florida-Gators-Die-Cut-UF-Albert-Gator-Mascot-Logo-Vinyl-Decal.jpg

Remember the good old days when the powerhouse Florida offense was able to generate at least 30-40 yards rushing in a football game?

LOL at the Gators for only having 11 total rushing yards vs Michigan:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/gametracker/boxscore/NCAAF_20170902_MICH@FLA/

G6qzoJ1.gif

Normally I don't 'rub it in' when victorious, but Florida had been talking smack for a few weeks prior to the game:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/gators-wise-stop-chirping-before-michigan/

:sunglasses:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT