ADVERTISEMENT

FloWrestling Terry Brands Documentary

CerealNTacos

Sophomore
Aug 23, 2017
I signed up for FloPro this year and I'm trying to find the Terry Brands wrestling documentary and all I can find is the trailer. I found a link through google but there is no video that displays.

I saw it last year, it’s very good. Finding Flo’s archived videos is now difficult. I even sent their support staff an email for help , but never received a reply. I don’t think they have a live help chat like BTN does. They need one .

I've said before and will say again, the website is terrible. It is just atrocious to navigate. Search feature doesn't work. I complained about the video link not having a search feature that returned the correct results... solution - they got rid of the video link. Now you just have the Floarena, which is the most useless thing ever, and you cannot even find a search button for their archived content.

They need a total re-design by someone who knows what they are doing. What a mistake I made spending money on that site. No easy access to archive videos after the event ends, no availability to watch events if you miss them live, and when you do watch live, the feed is choppy as hell, so you basically get to see every other 5 seconds of a popular match.

Reactions: CerealNTacos
Yeah, I've been super disappointed with Flo's quality. Their website looks nice and uses current technology, but the design is poor.

This isn't my first time with a bad experience with Flo either. A few years back, I purchased FloPro and logged in using Facebook (rookie mistake, I know). They never granted my account FloPro access, after 2 months of service, I wanted to cancel and get a refund but they claimed that they couldn't find my account.

I thought I would give Flo another chance, since I've heard good things about their documentaries, however, I'm disappointed in my purchase.

Update:

I was just in contact with their customer service and none of them had any idea that the links to the documentary were not working. I direct messaged several of the contributors at Flo Wrestling trying to figure out what happened to the documentary and none of them responded. An absolute atrocious display of customer service and website management. I got in touch with a customer service lady and she said the documentary link is not working because "they're doing maintenance on the website," the link has been down for months so that was a BS excuse. It's a real shame they have a monopoly over college wrestling coverage, they're an absolutely disgraceful company with the worst website design I have ever seen.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
It used to be fairly easy to navigate before they 'updated' the site, now its just impossible to navigate

I think the Terry documentary used licensed footage and I think we need to re-up the agreement before we can show the whole doc again. I know folks are working on it but I don't have an ETA.

Also if you're looking for something on the site and can't find, one trick is to search google and include "flowrestling" in the search bar. Not ideal but works most of the time.

the Cary Kolat and Mocco films are also very good imo if you haven't seen them yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT