ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-Star LB Kamar Archie commits to Rutgers Football

oh boy dunk GIF

Congrats Kamar on your decision. You are another piece to the puzzle under HC Schiano and his staff. Look forward to watching you and this class raise a little havoc in the New B1G Conference.

Reactions: RUNYGDVLSFAN
A lot of these recruits in the ‘25 class are picking Rutgers over schools like Clemson, Michigan, Notre Dame, USC and basically all of the top programs in the country. Whatever the staff is selling these kids, it’s obviously working. You gotta believe that the donors must be stepping up with the NIL funds too. This is exactly the type of recruiting Rutgers needs if they want to be relevant in the new B1G, it’s great to see.

There are 2-3 very good individual younger recruiters plus the older staff guys are showing up as well. Schiano was well planned out before getting here again this time. I have said this for now 3 seasons… he is different in his approach and more open to suggestions. The key element for a good leader.

This is a great get with a very impressive offer list. So much for the 100% crystal ball to Clemson. Welcome to The Banks Kamar!!!

Reactions: Rokodesh
Amazing what is happening without Hafley and Fran Brown. The two supposed reasons why Schiano previously landed good recruits.

I always said the "star recruiter" thing was ok but overrated.
I never heard Bama, OSU, GA and such like getting into frenzies over "star" position coach recruiters

Offered by.....everyone.

The man Schiano has surprised even me with this incredible recruiting cycle.

This will now put (at least) 50 bodies in the room that can legitimately play with anyone in the country.
If you watched Greg 1.0 you knew he was capable of this. This class is comparable to 2012 before he left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT