ADVERTISEMENT

***FREE $75 Adidas gift card w/annual subscription!!*** (2 days left)

BUMP!!! Get Rutgers Rivals premium for cheap ($25 off) before the season starts, the best RFootball recruiting and team coverage on the web and also a FREE $75 gift card for the Adidas shop to get more RU gear!!!!
I wanted to renew my subscription which just ended without any notice. Saw the adidas offer and went to renew but the renewal process is pretty cumbersome. There was no choice to add "Adidas" prompt saw my CC needed to be updated which i did but was never prompted to sign up and was automatically renewed without even asking me accept the cost of $99. What are my options.

I wanted to renew my subscription which just ended without any notice. Saw the adidas offer and went to renew but the renewal process is pretty cumbersome. There was no choice to add "Adidas" prompt saw my CC needed to be updated which i did but was never prompted to sign up and was automatically renewed without even asking me accept the cost of $99. What are my options.

Your best bet would be to contact customer support here — https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_SPORTS_RIVAL#

I will definitely keep the subscription. No worries. Keep up the good work.

GO RU!!

Last edited:
Is there any actual adidas rutgers items. When i search rutgers all I see is stuff that is red.

BUMP!!! Get Rutgers Rivals premium for cheap ($25 off) before the season starts. You also get the best RHoops recruiting and team coverage on the web and along with a FREE $75 gift card for the Adidas shop !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT