ADVERTISEMENT

Free Tickets for Season Ticket Holders vs EMU

More proof that Hobbs gets it. Great way to recruit new fans and season ticket holders.

Everyone should try and bring 2 people that have never been to a game/tailgate before as it's a great time of the year and day for a game.

Reactions: bori_blanco
This + 3:30 kickoff should help.

Is there a "theme" that day?
In honor of Eastern Michigan University, it will be EMU day. Their will be Emus wandering in the end zones and through the stands.

emu.jpg
1200px-Emu-wild.jpg

Interesting that Eastern Michigan could be favored in this game. Last year's year end Sagarin ratings has Eastern Michigan as #113 (58.17), Rutgers as #156 (49.82). Translation: at end of last year, Eastern Michigan beats us by 9 points on a neutral field. Hopefully they have slid enough and we are better enough to close that 9 point delta. They arrive after beating up Charlotte, we come off a monster effort to compete with Washington.
This preview has EMU winning ...
https://www.hustlebelt.com/2017/4/9...ball-spring-game-pictures-season-preview-2017

Last edited:
Interesting that Eastern Michigan could be favored in this game. Last year's year end Sagarin ratings has Eastern Michigan as #113 (58.17), Rutgers as #156 (49.82). Translation: at end of last year, Eastern Michigan beats us by 9 points on a neutral field. Hopefully they have slid enough and we are better enough to close that 9 point delta. They arrive after beating up Charlotte, we come off a monster effort to compete with Washington.
This preview has EMU winning ...
https://www.hustlebelt.com/2017/4/9...ball-spring-game-pictures-season-preview-2017

We are not losing to Eastern Michigan. Not even gonna be close.

I tried claiming mine and it said my code was already used.

I talked to my ticket rep about this problem this morning. He said they were having an issue with people trying to get the tickets using mobile sites. you need to be on an actual laptop or desktop to get it to work properly

I talked to my ticket rep about this problem this morning. He said they were having an issue with people trying to get the tickets using mobile sites. you need to be on an actual laptop or desktop to get it to work properly

Correct, I tried on my phone last night and it didn't work. Did it from a pc this morning and it went right through.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Even though I am a season ticket holder with 14 tickets in my name, I did not get the email. I have a friend who wants to come that day with his son who is 6. He knows the son with not make the whole game, and was hesitant to buy tickets. However, with this offer, he will come. Can someone post the code so I can take advantage of this offer?

Even though I am a season ticket holder with 14 tickets in my name, I did not get the email. I have a friend who wants to come that day with his son who is 6. He knows the son with not make the whole game, and was hesitant to buy tickets. However, with this offer, he will come. Can someone post the code so I can take advantage of this offer?
I didn't get an e-mail either. STH since 1994.

I ended up contacting the ticket office (used the new chat feature since I was unable to speak via phone from a conference I am attending) and the rep was able to help me get the tickets.

just got the email--this athletic department gets it!

Fill the stadium and reward loyalty at the same time. Love it!

It's great that they are rewarding season ticket holders. I was a season ticket holder last two years, but gave them up this year. I already bought 5 tickets for this game on StubHub though. However, why didn't they just cut the price and try to sell them ?

From the email.....

Friends of season ticket holders, click here, then enter the code STHAPP+PK7CPD39 to redeem your two free tickets.

http://rutgersupdates.fan-one.com/r/?id=h4fa6d809,1fcc454f,21457658

It's great that they are rewarding season ticket holders. I was a season ticket holder last two years, but gave them up this year. I already bought 5 tickets for this game on StubHub though. However, why didn't they just cut the price and try to sell them ?
because a lot of fans will take advantage of free over discounted. I'll get these three and just give them to a random client. I wouldn't have done that at even 10$ a pop

Forgot about this and tried this morning and it said it is invalid so must be too late. I'll call my ticket rep I guess.

Evenue needs to work on mobile devices but always has issues. It's 2017.

Sounds like our first pregame turnover of the season. Hopefully, the last too.
Still a great promotion to attract new fans.

Didn't get email either and could definitely use it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT