3. 216 Row E 78-37
3. bac2therac 78-37
5. phlop87 76-39
5. RocktheRac 76-39
7. Sideline20 75-40
8. Greene Rice FIG 70-45
8. Groz 70-45
10. YoucancallmeRay 66-49

These feel much harder to pick than the average grouping has been.

2/26 Purdue at Penn State.....PURDUE (even though for some reason, PSU is listed as a 1.5 pt favorite. Hmm.)

2/27

Michigan at Indiana.....MICHIGAN (only obvious pick of the bunch IMO)
Illinois at Wisconsin.....switching to WISCONSIN (Ayo confirmed out, that Vegas line is too fat and scaring me off my instincts here.)
Minnesota at Nebraska.....NEBRASKA (I will likely revisit this tomorrow if Robbins and/or Kalscheur are scheduled to play, even with Minnesota's road woes.)

2/28

Michigan State at Maryland.....MICHIGAN STATE (riding the hot hand and better coach)
Iowa at Ohio State.... OHIO STATE (again, might flip if I hear Young is still out for OSU)

Wed/Thurs: 3-2
Season to Date: 86-29

Last edited:
2/26
PENN STATE

2/27
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN
NEBRASKA

2/28
MICHIGAN STATE
OHIO STATE

Season to Date: 83-32

2/26

Purdue at Penn State.....PURDUE

2/27

Michigan at Indiana.....MICHIGAN
Illinois at Wisconsin.....WISCONSIN
Minnesota at Nebraska.....NEBRASKA

2/28

Michigan State at Maryland.....MICHIGAN STATE
Iowa at Ohio State.,...IOWA

Season to Date: 78-37
PSU

ind
Wis
Min

md
OSU

I am going to have to pull out of the contest.

Spent all day at Overlook Hospital Emergency room with my 91 year old dad who many know because he went with me for years to all the hoops games. The last couple of years he used a walker to help steady himself and many workers and people at the RAC treated him like a King in the Hospitality area and also keeping his walker in a special place behind my seats in 114 while the game was going on. He probably was one of the oldest Rutgers fans that went to games, if not the oldest.

He just arrived home from Florida 2 weeks ago and has not been acting like himself. Sleeping way too much, not eating much and getting disoriented at times. Unfortunately, he tested positive today for Covid, even though he rarely had any interaction with people in Florida. I think he might have gotten it on the way home while taking the Auto-Train.

Please say a prayer for my dad Norman and hope he is able to beat this dreaded Covid.

Thanks,
Groz

Last edited:
Groz - thoughts are with you. May the "best of luck" be with your dad.

My wife's grandparents took the auto train home in early March of last year, we were very worried about that exposure.

Better to have it now than then given the evolution of treatments. Here's hoping that your dad has a good outcome.

Groz - thoughts are with you. May the "best of luck" be with your dad.

My wife's grandparents took the auto train home in early March of last year, we were very worried about that exposure.

Better to have it now than then given the evolution of treatments. Here's hoping that your dad has a good outcome.

Thank You Night Man. Praying that the antibiotics that they are giving him starting today will work.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Groz, My thoughts and prayers are out to you, your dad and your entire family. I hope your dad can bounce back and have a complete recovery.

Groz, here’s hoping your father makes a full recovery. Positive thoughts...

Spent all day at the Overlook Hospital Emergency room with my 91 year old dad who many know because he went with me for years to all the hoops games. The last couple of years he used a walker to help steady himself and many workers and people at the RAC treated him like a King in the Hospitality area and also keeping his walker in a special place behind my seats in 114 while the game was going on. He probably was one of the oldest Rutgers fans that went to games, if not the oldest.

He just arrived home from Florida 2 weeks ago and has not been acting like himself. Sleeping way too much, not eating much and getting disoriented at times. Unfortunately, he tested positive today for Covid, even though he rarely had any interaction with people in Florida. I think he might have gotten it on the way home while taking the Auto-Train.

Please say a prayer for my dad Norman and hope he is able to beat this dreaded Covid.

Thanks,
Groz
Sending prayers

REFS really helping Michigan at Indiana... Archie Miller's head may explode.. with good reason

Big Ten really wants those 1-seeds...

game started on regular FOX at noon

also.. looks like Michogan liked the way Jacob Young harrased the ball.. they assigned someone to do it

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes for my dad. As time goes along, I will try to update things.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Spent all day at the Overlook Hospital Emergency room with my 91 year old dad who many know because he went with me for years to all the hoops games. The last couple of years he used a walker to help steady himself and many workers and people at the RAC treated him like a King in the Hospitality area and also keeping his walker in a special place behind my seats in 114 while the game was going on. He probably was one of the oldest Rutgers fans that went to games, if not the oldest.

Thanks,
Groz

Groz - praying for your dad to pull through.....all the best.

Standings through 2/27

1. RUtrumpet92 89-30
2. RutgersMC 85-34
3. bac2therac 81-38
4. phlop87 78-41
4. Sideline20 78-41
6. RocktheRac 77-42
7. Greene Rice FIG 70-49
8. YoucancallmeRay 68-51

Standings through 2/28

1. RUtrumpet92 89-32
2. RutgersMC 85-36
3. bac2therac 82-39
4. phlop87 79-42
5. Sideline20 78-43
5. RocktheRac 78-43
7. Greene Rice FIG 71-50
8. YoucancallmeRay 69-52

How can the guy tracking the standings be out of it?

He should get some type of bonus points in my books.

I was going to say give him the same amount of wins as the worst guy until I realized I went 1-5 and 1 win doesnt do much

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT