ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball FULL 2024-25 Rutgers Basketball Schedule

4 of 6 on the road to end. It's such a tough schedule, no terrible teams at all.

Glad we have Penn State at home early

Agree that the last 4 of 6 on the road is tough. If we can we the first road game at Ohio State would be a confidence builder.

'23-24 - 17 RAC games
'22-23 - 18 RAC games
'21-22 - 18 RAC games

This year - 15 RAC games.

I understand the importance of playing in this Las Vegas Tournament, but 15 games at the RAC is not enough. They need to add a game. It doesn't matter if it's Kean College.

Given this schedule, we should have kept MSU at home and played a Big East or ACC team at MSG. This is no bueno.

'23-24 - 17 RAC games
'22-23 - 18 RAC games
'21-22 - 18 RAC games

I understand the importance of playing in this Las Vegas Tournament, but 15 games at the RAC is not enough. They need to add a game. It doesn't matter if it's Kean College.

Given this schedule, we should have kept MSU at home and played a Big East or ACC team at MSG. This is no bueno.
And only 4 weekend RAC games. Prefer more weekend games at home since its easier to get there early, during the week it's tougher to get the family together and to the RAC early.

'23-24 - 17 RAC games
'22-23 - 18 RAC games
'21-22 - 18 RAC games

You can still go to MSG and Newark? This schedule is fine, you're really gonna be annoyed at only 5 cupcakes instead of the usual 8?

It becomes a chore after a while

Dates are certainly helpful, and realize TV is a factor, but TIMES are important for planning. Surely the times are set by now for a good amount of games.

Reactions: RUbbFannn
You can still go to MSG and Newark? This schedule is fine, you're really gonna be annoyed at only 5 cupcakes instead of the usual 8?

It becomes a chore after a while
That's a fair point for those of you that attend every game and don't live that close. For various reasons, I share my tickets with 3 partners. In the past we'd each go to 4 games and sell the one or two extra games that nobody picked. This year, we can't even give each guy 4 games.

Reactions: fatsam98
Whoever runs to replace Holloway should campaign on moving up the spring semester lol, ostensibly no students for Wisconsin, Purdue and UCLA

Thankfully they are playing at MSG and Newark this year, with no single game tickets it’ll be the only games I can go to (not paying 400 bucks on the secondary market).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT