ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Iowa

Not feeling good. If this was at home I wouldn’t expert them to shoot lights out again. Not sure about this one on the road.

My video stream is now three and a half hours behind.

I hate that it will overlap with the start of the NFL games today.
Me to my boys yesterday: Stupid Rutgers has to play at 2 tomorrow.
X8: Why is that bad?
Me: The Eagles play at 3, so I guess we're not watching the 2nd half of Rutgers.
8: Two TVs, baby!

my concern isn't us; it's the refs; will they let us play D or not; will Cliff get called for 2 fouls in the first 5/6 minutes; just like last night these guys would even call a foul by Tatum on LeBron no less. Then after the game - they acknowledge - oh call was missed. So will see early if they let us play some D; otherwise......

Reactions: Rusty_Screw_88
Strangely enough this is why I have more hope. When we’re supposed to lose our boys tend to step up.
Hope you’re right. I believe this team can beat anyone in the country if they play their game. So if they don’t fall victim to the environment, and Iowa doesn’t have another one of those special shooting games, should be a dub. Here’s to hoping those two things aren’t major factors today!

2 absolute blow outs today in the first 2 games in the B1G by the home team. Hopefully that streak ends

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT