ADVERTISEMENT

Giants as hard to watch as RU

That's why I don't follow pro sports. As a Rutgers alum, I can cheer for my team, even if they have a losing season, knowing that I only pay $45 for a ticket plus parking, and the kids on the field are at a nonprofit institution and getting a college education.

For Giants tickets, I would have to shell out between $120-$200 per game plus parking plus a few thousand dollars for a PSL. The players on the field are hired millionaires. If your team is having a lousy season (like the Jets) it would be infuriating knowing that I'm spending lots of money for a poor product.

-Scarlet Jerry

At least PSL's can be sold to someone else.Our donations are gone with the wind.If you can't itemize,it costs you much more than the school realizes.I'd rather pay higher ticket prices to achieve equality among all ticket buyers.

Last edited:
NBC kept talking about Beckham every few minutes and showing his graphic. Figure they were trying to trick the bar guys into thinking he was playing
Chris kept going on, on how he call his agent and demand
the most money possible the team is useless without him.
Hey maybe that's why he is out, to show the team, he is
the best. The guy has been hurt every year, I would cut
him lose, ( but get the best possible package).

As a Cowboys fan, I can tell you that the Giants did not play that badly. Janoris Jenkins is one of the best cover guys in the league. He pretty much shut down Dez Bryant all game with the exception of one pass and a interference penalty (which was questionable). That Snack guy on the line is a beast. He made our all pro center look silly on a couple plays. Despite being on the field for the entire first half, the Cowboys could not score solve the Giants' red zone defense in the later parts of the game. Eli looked great in the opening drive of the first half despite the fact that he had very little time to throw. For a while, I felt as if he was not going to have an interception the whole game. (I felt that the Cowboys really missed Scandrick in that drive.) If the Giants had Beckham, I really feel that the Cowboys would have an L this week.

The Giants could've had Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and Chris Carter in their prime,and they wouldn't have won last night. Look at the time Eli had to throw vs what Prescott had. Look at the push forward and holes the Dallas OL created vs what the Giants did.Remember, three of the five Giants' OL were early round draft choices. A fourth, was a late round choice. Think any of the five would unseat their counterparts on Dallas? Reese & Ross should get the L.

Reactions: NickKnight 1
At least the Giants can draft college players.The government stubbornly refuses us of choice of the high schoolers.

I watched about 8 minutes of the game and saw the Giants coach writing in his notepad more than Flood.

Most Giant fans did not feel comfortable with them coming back with the same offensive line and no true number one runner. Many of worst fears seemed to be on full display last night.

Giants LB - BJ Goodson - had 18 tackles. That's usually a sign of someone else slackin

RU lost, Giants lost, Jets lost even the Patriots lost. 15 yard penalty for piling on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT