ADVERTISEMENT

Guess the Line: USC v Rutgers

I’ll start; USC -41.5
Disagree Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

USC isnt a good football team. Tough to go across the country and play them with all the hype about ir being RU’s first trip to LA, but it’s not like your going to play the Pete Carrol Trojans.

Reactions: shields
USC is having a hard time defeating Maryland on the road.
USC -17
It's 21-7 at the half. Is that really a hard time? We're going to get mauled.

Edit: both good passing teams we're toast in both as each QB will have career days.

Last edited:
Well.. everything I read said a lot of money came in on UCLA and the over this week... I would think Vegas would want to balance bets and make it more favorable to Rutgers.. but we did score pretty well.. so USC -14.5 and over at 47.5

Since the Mets are headed out to LA to crush the Dodgers, which will deflate the area sportsdom, USC -3
So you are suggesting that if the Mets manage a miracle here, so will Rutgers? Dodger players tire of all the requests for tix to see them win the pennant.. and for world series tix.. throws em off...

I'll sign up for that.

So you are suggesting that if the Mets manage a miracle here, so will Rutgers? Dodger players tire of all the requests for tix to see them win the pennant.. and for world series tix.. throws em off...

I'll sign up for that.
I did say USC -3, in betting terms. Miracles for these Mets are possible

USC -21 (Hate to make a prediction like that. I mean, USC lost to Maryland tonight. But regardless, teams just have a way of "getting right" whenever they're playing us.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT