ADVERTISEMENT

Here are 5 key games for Rutgers football this season

I can't believe they ignored the Howard game, I mean, what if they don't bring the Ooh La La girls with them?

I guess the article thinks those 7 games can get Rutgers to 6-1 or 7-0 and bowl eligible. They list most of our home games which gives us home field advantage. So we may be 6-1 with 50/50 chances against Nebraska, Wisconsin, USC, Minnesota and Maryland.

I don't think Michigan State will be an easy game. Last year we really got lucky, and this year it is at their place. They won't forget how they lost to us last year. I guess no game is going to be easy except for the first two.

Meh, they're all key games if GS wants to continue the upward trajectory of the program. Not sure what the point is in picking out just 5 teams. GS needs to win as many as possible and who we beat matters less than how many. Except for the paid cupcakes, all the games are against good teams who will be tough to beat.

Maryland has had our number badly the last two years. We struggled against Minnesota.
Not sure why all the hype on Nebraska? Can see an upset win there.
Wisconsin is like Iowa, they are good and usually win but they aren’t OSU, Michigan and PSU.
Fingers crossed.

Maryland has had our number badly the last two years. We struggled against Minnesota.
Not sure why all the hype on Nebraska? Can see an upset win there.
Wisconsin is like Iowa, they are good and usually win but they aren’t OSU, Michigan and PSU.
Fingers crossed.
Last 2 Years ? Maryland has beaten us 3 years in a row and 5 out of the last 6 seasons. Crushing us in those wins. They own us. Hopefully this changes this year big time !

I think we can realistically be 6-1 or 7-0 at home this season. A 7-5 or 8-4 regular season in arguably the best conference in college football would be excellent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT