ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Guidos

Who is your bookie? Line has jumped all week from 14 to 11, and currently at 12.5

at 19.5, I would bet the farm

Its called a teaser card, just like a parlay card except the spreads are biger/smaller and the winning payout is less

Haven't talked to you guys in a while hope all is well

I have chance to take RU +19.5 against the corn handlers, think that is a pretty good bet what do you guys think?

Good luck many EERS are rooting for you

19.5 is a steal! I'd bet your trailer on it you toothless Hillbilly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We miss you guys too. Good luck against Kansas.

19.5 is a steal! I'd bet your trailer on it you toothless Hillbilly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We miss you guys too. Good luck against Kansas.
You do realize that his trailer is just someone's detached truck bed being pulled behind his own truck.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/atta...99477942-pics-truck-bed-trailers-p9100001.jpg

581794d1299477942-pics-truck-bed-trailers-p9100001.jpg

Reactions: RUissy
for that line? You should bet your possum farm and your couch/fireplace.

Our defense is pretty good this year, but we have a hard time putting up points, not counting last week of course.

Reactions: RRosenwald
Hell, he might make enough money to start his very own meth lab!

We really need to get WVU back on the schedule.

Rumor has it Holgy got his tooth whitened, that ain't true is it? Hope you win the BIG12. Watch out out for the Baylor team, they as immoral as PED st.

Reactions: EERS 2 Ya
Hilarious stuff !! I wonder if he used one of those little white paint bottles from those Revell model paint kits?

Haven't talked to you guys in a while hope all is well

I have chance to take RU +19.5 against the corn handlers, think that is a pretty good bet what do you guys think?

Good luck many EERS are rooting for you
You should bet your last remaining tooth on it at RU +19.5 pts. Hell I might even bet all 32 of mine with that spread.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUPedro and JRZEER
Hey, they were floating around a picture of you on date night:

man_and_sheep_on_motorcycle_zps2d7b6b5e.jpg

Reactions: RUpop
Wouldn't touch it. NEB is very ticked off about their season this far and will want to take it out on someone. I wouldn't believe in this coaching staff or QB enough to keep things competitive.

My beautiful West Virginia bride Betty Joe misses her Mountaineer games., and she still has most of her teeth. I am thinking of getting some of mine back but I need to win some money on the game. It's either new teeth or a baby crib. Tough call as I am quite the ladies man.
37280d1236182580-hillbilly-headquarters-picture-032.jpg

honestly I would be shocked if we cannot cover 19.5.. then again.. we do not use the pass enough to open up the running game and it will be windy.. so, who knows.. maybe the Huskers stack against the run, dare us to pass and we still don't pass. But still.. I think we can cover that 19.5.

When we win outright, burn a couch for us!

nvEERs, ur sister was just yellin' for u to come back to bed. :flushed:

Reactions: BigRnj
A WVU Love Poem

Susie Lee done fell in love;
She planned to marry Joe
She was so happy ‘bout it all
She told her pappy so.

Pappy told her, Susie gal,
You’ll have to find another.
I’d just as soon Yo’ ma don’t know,
But Joe is Yo’ half brother,

So Susie put aside her Joe
And planned to marry Will,
But after telling Pappy this,
He said, “There’s trouble still”.

You can’t marry Will, My Gal,
And please don’t tell your mother,
But Will and Joe, and several Mo’
I know is Yo’ half brother.

But Mama knew and said, my child,
Just do what makes Yo’ happy.
Marry Will or Marry Joe,
You ain’t no kin to Pappy.

Reactions: DirtyRU and BigRnj
Good thing the spread isn't +21.5 ... He has all his digits and can only count to 21.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT