ADVERTISEMENT

Hobbs is here

I think the reason he’s there is less so him sending any sort of message but more because he’s a clueless moron without any hold on perception or reality

Reactions: njrexguy and toby83
I think the reason he’s there is less so him sending any sort of message but more because he’s a clueless moron without any hold on perception

Reactions: bac2therac
Band is very loud and playing at every timeout to drown out few people that are chanting “Greg Schiano”.

Can’t believe the cops and security standing around on the court right now. Hobbs literally is anticipating a protest. That means he KNOWS what he did/is doing, and is still doing it anyway

Late in the game a Fire Hobbs or Greg Schiano chant started breaking out and the band leader was fairly aggressively getting the band to chant Defense to drown it out.

Not at all.

I want Schiano here........BUT

Our basketball program has suffered a lot on the past 10 years. Greg Schiano has had a lot to do with that. On the flip side, no Schiano we are in the crummy AAC.

Hobbs is his boss. He is also the guy that feeds the basketball program. I have ZERO problem with what he said and how he said it.

The players, I believe, genuinely like Hobbs and his wife (based on interactions I have observed). I think Hobbs cares a lot about the basketball program. Him being there says a lot.

He still probably but the death blow of our Rutgers football and perhaps the ultimate demise of us being in the B1G.

of course they like him he is obviously hoops centric. Its his wheelhouse. Steve needs to worry about his program, not Hobbs. Overall its not a big deal and hopefully its the first and last time he is asked for comment

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT